field trip

Narrator: summer vacation is near only a 6 weeks of school left today was the end of the year field trip ken sat with Ben and sasha behind them was kuza and shu Infront of them was Rantaro and wakiya across from Ben ken and sasha where Toko nicka and honey across from Rantaro and wakiya where valt and daigo in front of them was free and Joshua across from free and Joshua Xander Quan and slice  in the back of the bus was Cristina valt's mom and slice and Xander anger management mentors.         Valt:aw man I'm so siked can't wait to get to universal                                  daigo:relax your acting like it's your first time going on a field trip.                     Rantaro:oh come on daigo let him be excited after all we have waited all year for this trip.              Wakiya:even I have been looking  forward even though I've been there like at least 35 times maybe more but still it is a fun place to visit.               
Daigo:well I guess your right I for one only bin there once and I was 7 which was 7 years ago I'm kinda glad I'm going again I've been to Disney world Lego Land and Miami sea craireum a bunch of times but only went to universal once.      Valt:me too except I never been to universal and Disney world I've only been too like 3 or 4 times I've been to Lego Land at least the same amount of times you have daigo.  
Daigo:meh true ok but can you not be so loud please.                                                     valt: uh sure sorry😅.              Wakiya:so ranty are you comfey😊.                                 Rantaro:yep I have my pillow.                                                       Wakiya:grate I brought us a huge quilt for when we get cold.                                                  Rantaro: um actually its kinda freezing in here can you please take out the quilt.                               Wakiya:of course honeybun don't worry I'll keep you warm😏.                 Rantaro:oooh dirty minded today aren't we😏.                                                     Wakiya:*covers Rantaro and himself in quilt*.            Both:*kiss on the lips*          daigo:I got us a blanket too.                                                               Valt:cool thanks I didn't bring one didn't think it was gonna be so cold in here.                                          Daigo:*covers valt and himself with blanket         both:*cuddle with each other and kiss on lips*.         Timeskip 3 1/2 hours later.                                                 Narrator:they arrive at universal them park.            Daigo/valt:*holding hands walking to ticket register to get there tickets.                                    Narrator: Rantaro and wakiya following behind them doing the same thing holding hands😊.     They went on the transformer's 3d ride the Simpsons 3d ride braked to buy snakes and use the bathroom took the fairy to get to the other side of the park rode the men in black ride went on the rocket rollercoaster broke for lunch and again to use the bathroom especially since Rantaro had to through up because of something of the rollercoaster and valt because of something he ate they went to the Mummy ride went shopping broke again for snakes went on the men in black again on  a faris wheel and then went shopping again soon it was time to go back on the bus valigo and waktaro were basically cuddling all the way back to the school.                               Time skip 11:30pm.                        Narrator:at valt's house in valts bed😊.                                  Valt:I had fun with you today.                                                          Daigo:I had fun too *kiss's valt's neck*.                                 Valt:*moans from pleasure* I love you.                 Daigo:I love you too.                   Both:*kiss on lips.                          Narrorator: mean while at Wakiya's house Wakiya was alone Rantaro went to his apartment but he didn't mind he still had his computer edit shirtless Rantaro at the beach poster hung over his bed.  Wakiya:*kiss's Rantaro's lips on poster*  good night my honeybun😊😏.