Welcome To The Smash Mansion!

(Y/N) = your name
(Y/G) = your game
(H/C) = hair color
(E/C) = eye color

A year after your game (Y/G) released, you received a letter.

Dear Ms. (Y/N),

After observing (Y/G)'s ratings, ...

Blah, blah, blah... Formal stuff.
You thought.

...We would appreciate your appearance in the next Super Smash Bros.

You let out a scream of joy. The letter also said that you should move into the smash mansion if you decided to participate in the game. It seemed a bit fishy, but in your excitement it didn't bother you.
The letter contained a key. Since it didn't said who and how to contact for further information you assumed this was the key to the mansion.

You immediatley packed your bags and went to the smash mansion. You travelled a long way, but finally arrived. Exhausted, you looked around.

"Wow... This place is fancy!"

You sniffed on some random flowers before using your key to unlock the door. It squeaked loudly as you pushed it open.

You stepped into a huge enterance hall.
The walls and floor were made of marble. You looked up to the beautiful painting on the ceiling, almost walking into one of the massive, white pillars. red curtains, wide stairs, perfectly cut plants and even a fountain! Everything looked absolutely stunning.

Holy shiiiit...  

"Hello? Is someone there?"

Suddenly, you got pushed down by a group of people. Everything went black.

You woke up, blindfolded and tied to a chair.

"Who the fuck are you?!" An angry voice shouted.
"Yeah, who are you and what are you doing here?" A kid's voice asked.
"I wonder... How did she get in? Don't we have an alarm system or something?" A third voice wondered.

"Oh, I know who she is! That's (Y/N) from (Y/G)!" You recognized that voice. It was Pit and he started to fanboy bit over you.

"Huh? (Y/N), for reals?" An attractive male voice said. Blonde strands of hair were tickeling your cheek as a young man removed your blindfold.

What the?! I never heard Link talking before! Damn... He sounds nice...

Master Hand hovered towards you. Everyone else stepped aside.
"So, why are you here and how did you get in?"

Then you heard someone laughing.