we're here

I was woke up by a kiss on my neck. I opened my eyes to Scott sitting on my lap. "Hey sleepyhead" he said laughing, I kissed him passionately. Then I walked to the trunk and got our luggage.

"Here you go" I said giving Scott his suitcase, He kissed me in thanks. Jessica took out map and gave it to Sierra,  "thank you, I'll call you when I'm going to leave cam" "ok" I hugged and kissed her cheek. Scott and Jessica did the same. while rose was talking to her driver, me and Scott started walking towards our room. We saw lots of people on our way there, "you know, the crazy thing is, this is not even half of how many people come here" we started laughing.
___________________
Scott's pov

After we reached our "house", we unpacked I put the snacks and drinks in the fridge, Cameron put our clothes away in the dressers. I layed on the couch and set my head back facing the ceiling. I closed my eyes, seconds later I feel kisses on my neck. I smiled. I was picked up by cam and he put me on his lap and kept on kissing. Then i moaned, I felt him smile and I know he left a mark. He stopped and I kissed him on the lips. It was slow and passionate, we stopped when we heard a ring. "Ugh" Cameron growled, I looked to see who it was. It was Jacob, I hung up right away I hate him so much.

"Hey why did you do that" "Cameron, you know I hate that little boy" "well we are friends, so don't do that again" he said in a madish voice. I got up and walked away, "oh come on Scott it's not that big of a deal" "I know, but I just don't like him, he's rude, selfish, and he looks like he stuffed his face in poison ivy" "that was rude" "look-" I was stopped by another call.
__________________
Mikey's pov

I arrived at Coachella and started to walk to the food court. I came by myself bc I knew I was going to see my friends so I didn't bring anyone.

I was stopped by some fans. We took pictures and they walked to get food with me. We sat down and ordered the drinks, "um can I get a pepsi" one girl with blond hair with brown eyes said. I think her name was Jessica.... Idk, I tried. "I would like a Sprite" another girl with red hair and pink tips said. I knew her her name was rose I met her a thousand times. "Can I have a Sprite as well please" I said with a cheeky smile. After that we started talking about Coachella. "Scott and Cameron are here but they are in there hotel room and won't be out till night to go to the jacuzzi" Jessica said. "Wait, you know Scott" I said confused. She seemed to know a lot about what they were doing. "Obviously, we've been best friends since we were like 5" rose said. I was surprised.

I honestly really like Scott, but hes dating cam so I don't have a shot. I mean cam is good and all but I don't think he likes me because he knows I like Scott. Ugh life is confusing. After a few the waiter gave us out drinks I saw Scott walking in. Hes so cute, his brown hair and sexy body.

But then I see Cameron walking with his arm around Scott's neck. I just looked away.
.
.
.
.
______________
Hey guys thx for reading my new chapter and plz vote and comment that would mean a lot to me😝 thx I luv chu all❤❤❤