confused

Once they sat down (Scott was sitting diagnaly from Mikey, next to cam, and across from Jessica and rose) Scott said "hi" "hey, how's life been" "it's been good" he said with his adorable smile.

After a while our food came. "Finally" cam said singing, "it literally only took like 13 minutes" Scott said with a cheeky smile. "Your just a patient little boy" I said, "I'm older than you so don't even" "but I'm taller and stronger a-" "oh so you think your stro-" "yes I do do you have a problem with that" I said leaning closer. He leaned as well and said "maybe, maybe not"
_______________
Scott's pov

I felt something warm on my thigh. I looked and it's Cameron's hand, I knew what he wanted me to do. I looked back at Mikey and and sat correctly, I saw his face he was mad. I mouthed 'im sorry', he just ate. Cam left his hand there and even squeezed my thigh a couple of times. I fed cam some of his food, I like doing that for some reason.

I couldn't help but look at Mikey half of the time. He is adorable, but I think he's mad at me. I got out my phone and texted him, I know its weird but idc.
_____________________
Text
Scott😘: hey, I'm sorry bout cam😏 but I'm going to be at the jacuzzi next to my hotel room so can u come

Mikey❤: it's fine I'm not mad at you it's not ur fault and sure for u😊
_____________________
Mikey's pov

I couldn't stop smiling, I love being around Scott so I'll take any chance I got. After we were done Scott and Cameron headed back to their room. "Bye Mikey have a good time I'll see you later" Scott said and winked "bye have a good time doing nothing in your room" we laughed then hugged and he left with cam holding his hand.

   Jessica, Rose, and I went to a face painting thing. I got pink glittery hearts all over my face, arms, and legs. Jessica got green wavey lines all over, Rose (being the extra/anticlimactic ,if that's the proper way to use it in this sentence 😂 idk, girl that she is) got a huge rose on her thighs.

We started taking group pictures, dacing, we even met up with a few friends. I saw Ethan and Grayson and started walking towards them. "Hey Ethan" I said hugging him and did the same with Grayson "what are you guys doing" "we're partying and taking pictures" Ethan said.

"ARE YOU HAVING FUN" Grayson asked as if I was on the other side of the earth. "YEAH I GUESS" "WELL IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PARTY WITH ILL BE AROUND HERE" "OK" with that said I kept on walking and dancing. That's when I noticed that I lost Jessica and Rose.
.
.
.
.
__________
Hey guys, srry that this chapter is shorter than usual 😭, I was just not in the best mind set when I wrote this. Hope you guys liked it plz vote and comment 👌