spoopy spells

namsisters, we're almost to 5k reads !! thats a huge landmark, and i hope we get to it !
also, since its passed two weeks, we will be having a sacrifice. i will get to the details in a minute !

new namsisters:
Amb3rliu
chiminiecricket_bish
AFourSlottedToaster
1-800-JUNGHOTSEOK
youronedollarchain
BTSismylifeu6
JungMin__9307
threedolla_jams

i love yall :')

must read
i regret to inform you that the contests will no longer be held due to lack of participation. sorri ;( i will need help coming up with an efficient and exciting alternative event that will make yall want to participate in it !

comment your ideas here.

please, please comment. i really need ideas that will work, and it would be helpful to gain information and opinions from our cult members.

sacrifice !
since my admins dont have anything to do for the time being, ill give them something to do 🙃 my dear admins, you will be in charge of who the sacrifice provider will be. comment dickdickdickdickdick if you would like to be the provider, and why. each admin will choose one namsister, and message me who. do not allow anyone besides me know who you picked. after you tell me, i will take it from there ! the sacrifice will be needed for a spell we will cast, which will take place this coming friday !

here is the list of things you will need for the spell:

-cow saliva (7 tablespoons)

-a 4 inch tall grape (sour)

-bibble o sins (can be purchased at your local bookstore)

-some of jin's dad jokes

-tea to be spilled (a secret)

question: what is the worst experience youve ever had at a restaraunt ?

comment your answer here !