Can Bestfriends Fall In Love

Notorious Pov:

12:00 P.M.

I just got back from on of my trap houses so I thought I would chill out and watch tv wrong thought ! My phone started ringing earlier so I put that bitch on mute but its still going off when I look at it. Its either Carrizma or David , lets see which on of these niggas gone get a call back first ... well Daivd called 48 and Carrizma 63 seems like they both got stuff going on so I'll call Carrizma thats my sister .

Phone Call :

Carrizma : "Where have you been I been blowing your phone up" When she said that I rolled my eyes. "And don't be rolling your eyes at me like something wrong with you .

Me : " So nigga you can see through the phone you on some voodoo type shit " I said looking at the phone .

Carrizma : " I didn't call you so you could make fun of my many talents " she said weakly laughing . And from that I could tell something was wrong with her .

Me : Come on tell me what happened let me guess its about -

Carrizma : " YESS ! Its about "him " she said cutting me off from saying his name .

Me : Well before you even say anything you need to do what is best for you , what love with no respect and then when he say he miss you he end up leaving and calling my phone -

" KNOCK KNOCK "

Me : " Hey let me call you back some motherfucker at my front door let what I said sink in love you bye " I said hanging up walking toward the door .

Who could this be ?? Just for any suprises I pulled out my 9 millmeter out shitting me if I'm going to  be in a body bag being drapped from a sneak attack .

I opened the door and there stood Daivd looking fresh as always but with bags in his hand and a sad look on his face ohh HELL NAWW . I let Daivd come in and he plopped on the couch .

David : " Can I stay here for a while " He asked me with his glossy  hazel eyes

Me : " Sure but before you go to sleep tell me what bitch I got to drag " I said ready to hop in my car and beat that ass .

David : " Theres nothing you can do now its done , my old girl talking about the kid she had was mine so I wanted to know for sure " He said with his head in my lap

Me : " Okay so is the baby yours " I asked

David " Nahh my nigga " He said serious

Me : " So whats wrong with you " I asked while looking at him sideways

He sat up with me and him being face to face .

Daivd : " We been knowing each other for a while we been through the highs the lows , everything you my number one girl well forget that my number on person that I can trust and call on when I need help " He said while our eyes were locked on each other

Me : " Yea I feel the same but -

David : " I'm not finished , I want you to be mine I can't keep the thought of you falling for another nigga . I can't stand it when we apart and when we together I just want to tell you the truth .. What I'm trying to say is will you be mines .

My heart just skipped about 5 or 10 beats hey I didn't even think that thing was still in me . David knows how feel about him and everyone tells him that we should start dating but I dont know . Not yet at that what if we break up and we not friends anymore what if he cheats with one of his many hoes .

Me : " Look Daivd I love you as my .. nigga , sidekick , bestfriend .. but if we were supposed to date what if you break my heart then I would have the break every bone in you body for doing me wrong . And are you high maybe you just saying this for some loving . I said looking deep in his eyes searching for the real true Daivd .

David : " Lets stop talking and I show how much I want you "

Our lips brushed against each other we both were in sink with each other .

David Pov :

I brush my lips against hers they were soft and longing for my kisses . I smashed my lips onto hers I rubbed my tongue against her bottom lip but she wouldnt let me in I gripped her waist and she moaned and that was shot  . My toungue explored her mouth and hers did the same with mine . I slowly flipped us over not breaking the kiss with me on the top and her on the bottom . I wanted to keep going and show her all the loving she has been missing . But knowing that she is a virgin I respect her virtue . This is my bestfriend not any other hoe so I dont want her to give something shes held on to  up for a quick fuck of the moment . So I just got up off the sofa took a shower and watched tv we still joked around as bestfriends it didnt feel werid at all  maybe I could get used to this. It's already like 2 A.M now so we called it night .

Later that night ......

Notorious : Davidddddddddddddd

David : What ?

Notorious : I can I sleep in your room tonight

With that I didnt say anything I just slid over and let lay by me I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in . We were cuddled up and warm so we instanly went to sleep .

Kevin Pov :

It's been been awhile since I seen Notorious but I really want to get at her . She been playing hard to get everytime I see her she a dope ass chick thoe . I got her number at the last summer party when we had first got of school so now I'm ready to call her and put my charm on her . I got my phone went through  my contacts and found her name when I did I called her .

Phone Conversation .....

Notorious : Hello ?? She said in a sleepy voice

Kevin : Goodmorning beautiful . I said

Notorious : Who is this ? And I know I'm beautiful so whats good . She said catching an unwanted attitude maybe shes not a morning person .

Kevin : This is Kevin and I wondering if we could chill sometime maybe later today ?? I quickly said so she had no time to cut me off .

Notorious : I'll see what I can do , I got business to tend to so text me your address . With that she hung up

Man this girl is a true thug . The rest of the day I might as well wait around for her that is if she comes through . I looked down at my phone which was vibrating and seen that is was my girlfriend man what does she want now , yess I have a girl but she aint nothing really I'm planning on breaking up with her after I get with Notorious . But for now I'm gone put up with girl bull shit but not right it's to early in the morning so I denied her call .