Catching feelings

Chapter 2 // Catching Feelings

David Pov 

After we took that long as nap we got up and it was like 10:00. I had just got a text from this bad ass chick saying that their was going to be a party tonight. So I was like hell yeah Im going but I thought about Notorious and I cant just leave her here so Im going ask her she want to come , if she say no she still coming so ...

Me: I just got a text from one of my hoes and she said theres going to be a live party . You down for coming? I said looking in her eyes .

Notorious: Naww Im just going to stay home by myself and smoke the loud ! Hell yeah nigga Im going IM FINNA GET MY TWERK ON ! Notorious said twerking against the wall . 

Me : NO YOU NOT AND I BET NOT CATCH YA ASS ON SOME NIGGA ! I said geting all up in her personal space .

Notorious: IDK WHO IN THE BURNING HELL YOU TALKING TO ! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT SO I CAN GET  DRESSED ! she said while pushing me out the door .                                                                               

Me and notorious always chilling so she always got clothes over here . I wasnt playing with her  bout them niggas every nigga want my bestfriend cause they think they gone some putti , money and power BULLSHIT ! Not while Im still her bestfriend . 

Notorious Pov 

This nigga really think that Im going to let him tell me what to do ! If the police cant tell me what to do then what make him think that he can ? Well anyway Im finna text the other girls in my gang about this party . I have a feeling some thing is going to pop off so if it is then Im finna have my crew packed and loaded .                                                                                                                                                 After I called up my crew and asked David where the party was gone be at so I could tell my crew I got in the shower . I took a nice hot shower that lasted 30 min . It would probably be longer if David old ugly ass aint knock on the door and say hurry up . But anyway after I got out the shower I picked out some thing to wear I didnt want to look to party like but at the same time I had to keep it hood . So I was going to wear my new adidas dress that looked like it was a big fited dress the colors were red , blue , yellow and black . After I put my " ganster dress" on I put tights under it and but on my blue adidas high top shoes . For my hair I put water in it and some leave in conditioner so it would be all wavy . Then I tied my red bandanna and walked out the room to find Daivd sitting their staring like he had a problem ! 

David Pov 

Man when I saw notorious walk out with her outfit on I knew she wasnt like these other girls . Some girls or " hood rats  " wear all that skin tight shit ! But no my bestfrind didnt have to dress like that to get attention . I mean dont get me wrong bestfriend had curves that was like BANG ! But she looked super sexy as a thug ! 

Notorious :" Wtf you looking" she said snapping me out of my thoughts 

Me: Nothing I was just checking out your outfit ! I said looking her up and down while walking around her . 

Notorious : "Well dame how does my outfit look " she asked 

Me  : You look ight not better then me though ! I said flexing . I had on a adidas red jumpsuit with my red adidas . Yo boy was looking good ! 

Me: Alright lets go 

When we was bout reay to leave I got my blue and black camro . On the car ride we was turning up and listening to music .