ғoreword

It's finally time for me to start this jouney again. Korishabetto - Tale of a Prince and a Pauper is one of my first multichapter stories I started back in 2011. It's come a long way, and now we're back to the beginning. While it feels weird to start from scratch at the same time I believe I can give so much more depth to this story, now that I have clear view of what I expect from it. 

I love fairytales, and I'm sure you will come to notice this in the future. Believe me, this is not the only fairytale inspired story I have written. More than the fairytale itself, The Prince and the Pauper, I was inspired by the Barbie version, the Princess and the Pauper. But I have long since stranded from the original, simple route and this is why this story received it new title.  

« proem »

Atsuya Fubuki II felt every waking hour suffocating, vexed for being treated as his maids puppet. He was reluctant ascending the throne for as long as his father lived. Sometimes he wished, he could throw away his crown and status and be a normal person for a change. 

Shirou Fubuki was a walking epidemic. Wherever he went to, people around him died from similar symptoms and it became a reason he never stayed at one place for too long. He soon became an outcast none wanted to take care of... until he met her. 

All Hitomi Anami wished for was to remain by her Prince's side. After discarding her feelings of affection that day, her Prince's safety and wellbeing was all she ever cared about. She never thought she would find a person more important than her Prince. 

Ohiyoko Konoe belonged to the bottom of the food chain. She had started working at a young age of 6 years in order to support her sick mother and brother. It was out of her calculation that the perverted boy she had slapped and eventually picked up from the streets would make her a Queen.   

« copyright »  

All rights reserved. The book or any portion of it may not be reproduced, distributed or used in any manner whatsoever without the author's written consent. Reproduction is only allowed for quotations and reviews purposes; any kind of personal and non-commercial use.  

Needless to say, I do not own anything related to Inazuma Eleven. However, the world, places and locations this story takes place in all belong to me. I do own most of the OC's appearing in this story, but not all of them. The rest OC's belong to their rightful owners in FFN. The original plot of this story belongs to me. 

Copyright © 2011 Sakuchii  

Originally Published: April 23rd 2011 

Published on Wattpad: May 23rd 2018