°• 1 •°

A slender bodied, short teenager stood rocking back and forth on their feet at the corner of the stop light, waiting for the colour change in the late of night.

The white skater skirt fluttered in the cold night breeze, as did their blonde bangs that shifted apart lightly.

They looked down at their red oversized sweater and matching red converse before tugging at the band of their white thigh high stocking that hugged their thigh lovingly, a small smile appearing on their pouty pink lips.

As they looked up to wait upon the arrival of the ruby red stop light to show, a sleek black van slowly drove up to the side in front of the teen, who tilted their head to the side at the sudden window tinted vehicle.

Suddenly the side door slid open and a masked man grabbed the teen off the sidewalk with force as another man tried to silence them with a gag as the van jolted into drive, wheels spinning.

"Wooo! Well lookie here!" One of the six men cheered as they looked down at their squirming prize, the others whooping in pursuit.

"We got ourselves a pretty boy! Woo!" Another man flipped up the skirt to reveal the red panties underneath of the teenage boy who tried squirming and cried through the rag that gagged him with scared teary brown doe eyes.

"Hold his legs! I want my turn first!" A middle aged man with ginger hair chuckled excitedly as he got between the teen's legs and felt up his thighs. "I'll be your first pretty boy. Can't say I'll be gentle!" His ugly laughter filling the back of the van along with the others.

As this point the restrained boy went limp and motionless as the man between his legs started to undo his zipper.

And then the boy started to laugh slowly.

The slow, soft laughter that was muffled through the rag now because faster, louder - and much crazier. As if the boy was in hysterics. The men were frozen with confusion and puzzled.

"The fuck?!"

"H-Hey kid shut up!"

"He must've snapped."

"What the fuck is funny, huh!?" One of the guys pulled down the boy's gag from his lips.

The boy's laughter died down before he tilted his head up slightly before grinning.

"Ahh..." he let out a soft sigh before licking his soft plump lips. "It's such a fun game when the hunters... have become the hunted." He giggled.

"Huh? What the fuck are you-"

"JOEY LOOK OUT!"

The man in the drivers seat turned his head and tried to swerve but it was too late.

A tall figure had made its way to stand in the middle of the road, blankly staring into the oncoming headlights of the van. Before the van could even swerve, the figure brought his arm back and swiftly brought it down on the van's front.

BOOF!

The sudden force sent the two seatbeltless men crashing through the window. The others in the back were sent flying everywhere, the boy laughing as he rolled to a halt.

"What the fuck just happend!?" One yelled out in alarm.

The boy slowly got up, removing the gag away from his neck as he stretched his arms before looking at the men bunched around.

Then he tilted his head creepily at a 90 degree angle at the men who stared back at him in fear as he slowly smiled.

"I don't like rapists." His tone was soft, but low and held malicious intent.

"Hey kid let's not-" He never got to finish as fingers dug into the front of his throat and ripped out his voice box, blood spurting out onto the boy's white skirt as the guy gagged before falling forward. The other men in the back of the van yelling and screaming in frantic horror.

It was all music to the boy's ears as he took the meaty clump in his hand and grabbed one of the unmasked men, forcing his mouth open and shoved it down the man's throat, the muffled screeching emitting from the man.

"Doesn't your friend taste good?!" The boy perked up, his wide doe eyes sparkled, his grin becoming more insane as he twisted the guys head with a quick flick, snapping the guy's neck before dropping the lifeless body.

The teen turned around to see a masked one trying to force open the door in stricken panic.

As the man turned around, he let out a blood curdling scream as his eyes were stabbed into with the boy's fingers which seemed to dig in more as the blood ran down the man's face, making him fall down to his knees.

"Pretty." The boy stared at his fingers in awe as the crimson red blood dripped slowly off them.

There was one last person left.

The boy's attention was directed as the van's door slipped open and the ginger haired man fled in terror.

His smile deepened as he stepped out the van and watched the man frantically limp away, screaming at his fallen comrades on the floor outside who had died upon crash impact.

The teen slowly walked then in an instant he was sprinting. Before the ginger haired man could even sense his presense, a swift kick was delivered to his abdomen making him gag as he fell flat on his face and crossed his arms over as he coughed up blood.

Soon he was kicked over onto his back as he stared up at the boy towering over him. The small breeze making his skirt flash up.

"Do you like what you see, baby?" The boy asked softly, his soft smile turning sadistic as well as his expression changing as he held up his skirt a little.

"Do you like my red panties? Are my thighs looking delicious? Do I look fuckable? Rapeable? Ahh~ the fear in your eyes are making me wet with happiness!" The boy whined, his cheeks becoming flushed as his eyes held a lustful, sadistic glint in them.

He licked his lips as the orange haired man tried to back away, trembling in fear and panic.

"Ahh! The look in your eyes! You must taste so good! You've touched me, let me return the favour!" The boy giggled as his fangs snapped out, his expression instantly grew dark as he grabbed the man's throat and buried his teeth into him.

The man screamed out in pain as the teen bit a chunk out of his neck, the boy giggling hysterically as he bit into the guys neck again and started drinking his warm, sweet red elixr.

Not long after, the man went limp and the teen pulled back, sadly pouting because his prey seemed to have kicked the bucket on living.

"Aww no fair." He mumbled as he stood up, before turning around, his eyes sparkling seeing his taller, black haired friend standing behind him. "Hi Kookie! Thank you for playing with me!" The boy chimed, licking his crimson red fingers.

The taller boy nodded, licking his fanged teeth as he had finished his fill, then eyed up the shorter boy who was covered head to shoes in blood. "You're so messy, Jimin." He smirked.

Jimin giggled. "Oops~ I know!"

____

A/N: Jimin is a femboy in this story. He's gonna be a cute malicious baby boy. Oof~ Fight me if you must~ 👀