Chapter 11

(Hyungwon's P.O.V)

I feel like i'm being stabbed in my heart.I hurt Wonho not pyshically but emotionally.He had followed the trail of blood my hand left behind and he pulled out the shard.He looked ok but I could tell he was upset at me.He bandaged my wound then sighed kissed my cheek and went to clean.I couldn't bare to see him so sad so I grabbed my bag packed up a few clothes my travel toothbrush and toothpaste,and food and water then left closing the door quietly so he wouldn't hear.I didn't know were to go so I just walked people looked at me then I realized I was showing I was a hybrid and my abusive old owner was still out there.I wanted to go to my friends I.M. and Jooheon's apartment of Kihyun and shownu's but I knew Wonho would find me there.I knew he would find me if I went to Yugyeom and Bambam's apartment,Mark and Jackson's apartment,Jinyoung's apartment or Jeabum/Jb and Youngjae's apartment.We all had made coupple nicknames.Me and onho's was Hyungwonho,then there was Shohyun Shownu and Kihyun,I.M.Heon I.M. and Jooheon,Markson Mark and Jackson,2jae Jeabum/Jb and Youngjae,and Yugbam Yugyeom and Bambam.I had been thinking for hours and didn't realize I was walking right into my old owners house."Well well well look who came back"My old owner said snapping me out of my thoughts as the door slammed."No!Let me leave!"I yelled at her as she walked over chained my hands togther and sliced my leg with a knife.I screamed."That is what you get for running away"She said with a smile.

"Where is Bambam my other servant?!"She yelled at me.It was true Rose had captured me when I was a baby and was given Bambam by his parents.I felt terrible the first time me and Bambam ran away she found him and I was so scared I couldn't help and kept running."Isn't he with you?"I said laughing nervously she cut at me again this time hitting my cheek.I screamed again."Don't lie I know he was with you because he escaped a few months ago."She snarled at me.

(Wonho's P.O.V)

I finished cleaning and went to go forgive Hyungwon but he wasn't in me and his room.His bag was gone which made me worried.I found a note."I'm sorry I hurt you...I won't be a bother anymore....."-Hyungwon.It made me scared.He could be anywhere his old owner could of found him.I was terrified what would happen to my baby?