Chapter 17

(Normal)                                                                                                                                                                                  "Youngjae! Youngjae open the door it's my room too!"Jb called as he knocked on the door. Youngjae just sat on the other side of the door his dog in his lap. Jb soon gave up and went to bed on the couch .Youngjae became more and more distant everyday.

(Youngjae's Pov)                                                                                                                                                                     I hated avoiding Jb but I couldn't be around him at the time I wasn't comfortable with it.I waited till I heard him leave for school the next day then I went for a walk leaving Coco at home.I walked past the boy from the other day quick as i could I wanted to hit him but I was better than that.He gripped my wrist.I really wanted to bite him."Hajima I have places to be!"I hollered and tried to yank my hand away.I succeeded and ran off hoping he didn't chase me.I found a building and ran into it.I realized afterwards it was Jb's school I left and found a park where I saw Mark with a girl."Hey Mark?"I said.

(Mark's Pov)                                                                                                                                                                              "Hey Mark?"Youngjae said with a questioning look on his face."Oh Youngjae hi don't be alarmed this is one of my sisters she's older than me"I said motioning my sis to get up as I stood up."Hi i'm Youngjae nice to meet you"Youngjae said and shook her hand."Hi i'm Grace Tuan Mark's older sister he also has another older sis and younger brother but their in America I came to study Korean but forgot he moved here"Grace said shaking his hand with a tiny blush.

(Grace's Pov)                                                                                                                                                                             I liked Youngjae we talked for while and he noticed my blush."Oh I'm uh I gotta go it's getting late i'm sure Jb hyung doesn't want me out to late"He said and ran off."Mark is Youngjae always like that?"I asked my brother."No only when he's nervous Noona and don't forget when it comes to first impressions you call me dongsang."Mark responded."Oh right I haven't gotten there yet"I said with an embarrassed blush.Mark grabbed my hand."Come you can stay with me and Jackson tonight sis"He said in English and pulled me.We got to a apartment on the third floor and Mark opened it.A boy probably younger than Mark was sitting at the counter he frowned as he saw Mark gripping my hand and Mark let go walking over to him."Don't worry darling this is my one of older sisters Grace"He said kissing the other boy on the cheek.Did I just here correctly my hybrid brother is also dating another boy?!"Mark Tuan!I did not just here you call him darling!"I yelled making him jump."U..uh Nuna i..it's u..um"He stammered.I was furious when did I help raise a gay boy."COME HERE NOW!"I yelled making the other boy jump as Mark walked over to me his dog tail between his legs his ears down.I hit him leaving a red mark on his cheek matching with his bright red hair which I hit him on the other cheek for."You are number one gay and number 2 you dyed your hair!"I said furiously."N..no I h...have a power where I can become a g..girl so it's not gay I just don't use it often Nuna and I like red so I figured I'd dye my hair."He said.My anger faded when I saw him sad he was so adorable."I'm sorry Nuna"He said and ran to his room crying I sat down the other boy walked over to me."Hey by the way I'm Jackson I don't mean to be rude but who are you telling Mark what to do?!"He asked."I'm one of his older sisters Grace Tuan I came here to study and found him"I responded."Why are you dating my brother you look much younger than him"I said.He shrugged."One Rudeee second before you get all feisty i'm only a year maybe two younger than him"He responded.