Tris POV

I look around my small and cramped room filled with boxes packed high with posters of my favorite boy bands, skinny jeans, and more. I give a small sad sigh as the realization of what was happening dawned on me.
I was going to a high school in Chicago. I was moving away from my home and going to Chicago. Just for stupid high school! Beatrice! Yelled my dad. It's time to go! My brother Jacob peeked around the corner to see the source of the yelling. When he saw me standing with all my boxes behind a me his eyes started leaking and he rushed towards me and tackled me with a big bear hug. Why do you have to leave! He said. I smiled at him. I have to get a good education. Here in Cambridge I can't and we don't have s kin money for private school. But the public schools in Chicago are good and cheap. I will be back in four years. Do not worry.
I picked up my boxes and went out the front door. A beat up pickup truck was waiting for me on the road. I climbed in and my dad loaded the trunk. The driver turned around and said:
Hello, my name is Uriah, I will be your driver today. I nodded and smiled to my self. I already liked this guy. As a friend I mean. Though, I didn't trust him driving.
I was right. I should not have trusted Uriah. Half way through he decided to take a selfie of us to text to his friends and almost got us killed. When we got to the academy I was  so happy. I felt like kissing the ground like they do in all of the movies.
I turned to thank Uriah and ask how to get to my dorm but he was already gone.
I sighed.
This was going to be a longgg year.

Hey guys. Sorry for the short chapter. I was thinking of making this a candor or dauntless. What do you think? Comment!