part 2

With that Fp let Alice speechless but not Jelly.
"That's why you and mom aren't together anymore?" Jelly asked him looking deep in his dark eyes, Alice was dying inside was hard to be part of this, Jelly is so good to Fp and Jug.
"No, me and your mom is a long story that when you get older we will tell you, and Alice is the one and your mom knows and respect that, we are getting divorce but that doesn't mean that I'm gonna stop loving you, or Jug or even Gladys, Jelly the only thing that I'm in this life is that I love Alice, and I always will" He say looking at his daughter and turning as he finished the sentence to Alice who was with tears in her eyes.
"So... Mrs. Smith... do you love dad?" The girl turn to her, facing her red eyes that wasn't going away for this couple days.
"Yes, I do love him, and I didn't know all about this, I was away from you guys but then you walked into my house, with your sweet voice and beautiful smile, that warmed my heart that was broken. So thank you little one." When Alice finished Jelly came over her and hugged her so tight for a long time. When She let go of Alice they both looked over FP who was smiling over the scene.
"Come here Dad." She make a sign to him.
Fp gets up to get in the same side as Alice and Jelly, they made a switch so that Jelly could be in the middle. They have dinner and talked a bit more about how they meet and how was high school, of course taking the heavy parts out. After dinner Fp let Jelly in the hotel where she was staying with her mother, Jelly said goodbye to Alice giving her a Goodnight kiss and got out of the car, Fp picked her hand and guide her to her mother who was waiting in the hall. Gladys was the same, when she saw Alice in the car she waved her with a smile and Alice did the same. They said goodbye to each other and Fp came back to the car.
"If you excuse me makes ages since that I don't do this" He bend over and kissed her, Alice was surprise but didn't take so long for her to kiss him back, was a passionate kiss that was getting deeper and deeper. "You know... I could do right here..." He say kissing her cheeks, she was red and as he reached her ear she let a little moan.
"Not here, you need to... uuh... somewhere else... maybe the southside..." Alice say between the kisses that Fp was leaving in her body and her own body couldn't help but respond to them.
"Uuhhh so the southside Alice?" He look to the lust that was placed in her eyes.
"Oh cmon Fp I can't take any longer" He started the car and he didn't take her to the southside but at her house, he parked right in front of Fred's house.
"Ok, why?" Alice question his choice of coming to the Northside.
"I though that the kids were in the trailer and maybe your bed is better." She hopped in him, taking his hand and placing in her hips.
"who say I have time... to go... inside." He smirks to her. "THE HOUSE... Gosh Fp."
"I cant wait till I get inside." She kisses him with fire and lust, her hand travel in his body finding his bonner, with that her mind and body couldn't wait any longer, she grab his belt and undo  with a help of Fp. As he's pants were free and good to go. Alice was ready for him so he got a little higher and with his hand guiding her to sit, feeling him all over her she starts to ride him.
"Oh Ali..." Fp groan in her mouth.
"Shiiiu... and enjoy the ride."
His hand was traveling all her back to her ass as he kiss her torso, making her moan even louder. She continues doing her movements making him moan.
"Ali... I'm closer."
"Good."
"Really?"
"Shiu Fp, and stay inside... I want you all over myself."
"Oh Alice" And with that he release himself inside her making her moan as she felt his liquid inside her.
"Now remember that bad that you were talking about? We can make a good use of that"