1- Fortnite

[E.G.D]
~
-
  Ethan has been on his ps4 playing Fortnite for hours, leaving me hella bored.
  He's in the living room in his boxers only, as I'm laying on the bed watching random videos on YouTube.
  I get up and walk into the living room, kneeling in front of Ethan without hesitation.
   "You alright baby?" He looks down- away from his game, worriedly.
    "Can you please take a break from Fortnite daddy?" I ask, playfully jutting my bottom lip.
   Ethan smiles, and shakes his head. "Just a few more games, I promise."
   I roll my eyes, and wrap my fingers around the elastic of his boxers, watching his reaction carefully.
   Ethan looks down once more with a firm look on his face, and he mouthes a quick 'no'.
     I obviously ignore him, and pull them down, taking his, now hard, cock into my hand and I start to stroke him slowly.
     He bites his lip roughly, and sets down his controller, relaxing himself onto the couch. "Fuck.. I wanna see what that mouth of yours can do babygirl."
    I smirk, and wrap my lips around his tip, slowly sucking and making my way down his shaft without choking.
   Ethan grabs a handful of my hair, and slowly grinds upwards into my mouth, as I work my tongue around his throbbing cock.
   "Do you like tasting me baby? I bet you love when daddy mouth-fucks you like this." Ethan says, letting out a deep moan afterwards.
   I look up at him, letting him know that I enjoy pleasuring him like this. I hum softly, sending vibrations down his shaft as I feel an intruding- yet warm liquid flow down my throat.
  "Holy shit.." He mumbles, taking himself out of my mouth as I swallow his load.
  "Your mouth works wonders." He chuckles, and pulls his pants up after I clean him off.
  "Your welcome." I say, and sit next to him on the couch, as we fall asleep.

Welp, this sucked, but I enjoyed writing it oof..
(Chapter inspired by grethanarmy17 )

- Caleb 🤪