3- Daddys Little Prince (Grethan)

*I'm warning you now, if you don't like grethan, or incest, skip this chapter or just don't read this all together. Don't leave unnecessary comments when I've already warned you in the description of the book & the beginning of this chapter or it will be deleted*
Ethan's POV

      "Baby I'm sorry, I'm at work right now.." The young man said softly to his lover. "I know, daddy will be home soon. Be ready."
      Ethan finished up the last few pages of paperwork, and he clocked out, heading out of the huge building, then getting into his car.
   His phone rings again, "I'm on my way right now, just wait for me please." Ethan says softly, as he hears complaining on the other side of the call. "Gray.. I just left work okay? I'm not too far away from the house. 10 minutes max."
   "Okay, I promise." Ethan hangs up the phone a few minutes later, and he chews on his bottom lip; anxious to get home to his begging brother.
  As he pulls up to the house, he's sure to spray a small amount of cologne over his body. He walks into his house and is met with an almost completely naked Grayson laying on the couch.
  Ethan isn't as dominant as you'd expect. He's almost fully sub, but Grayson enjoys calling him daddy. & Grayson especially loves being called 'babyboy, my prince, & also daddy'.
     Grayson looks at Ethan carefully, studying him slowly. He notices Ethan's wearing his favorite suit, and he meets Ethan's eyes. "You look amazing daddy."
  Ethan blushes, and walks over to Grayson, setting his shoes and bag by the couch. He straddles Graysons waist, and softly molds their lips together, gently tugging on his twin brothers hair.
   "E-Ethan..?" Grayson asks, after pulling away from the passionate kiss.
   "Yes my prince?" Ethan looks down at his brothers beautiful eyes, and lightly plays with his hair.
   "Can you be dominant today...?" He rubs Ethan's thighs, and continues to his arse, squeezing it a bit.
  Ethan smiles, and nods. "That was the plan."
"Okay." Gray smiles back, and starts to unbutton Ethan's shirt. When it's completely off, Ethan bites his lip harshly as Grayson starts to suck on his collar bone, being sure to leave obvious marks.
  Ethan decides to finally take control, he lays Gray down on the couch, and he pulls off his own pants, following with his & Graysons boxers.
  As they both already have hard-ons, Ethan does what he knows his brother loves. He bends down and teasingly licks Graysons tip, pushing the rest of his cock in his mouth effortlessly, leaving Grayson a moaning mess.
  He continues on for a bit, making sure Gray doesn't cum yet. "Can you tell daddy how bad you want it, my prince?" He flips Grayson over, 'doggy style', and lets some of his own saliva wet Graysons hole.
   "Mmf.. Please daddy, please.. PLEASE, I'm begging you.. Fill me up." He whines loudly.
Ethan positions himself in front of Grays hole, and only sticks his tip in slowly.
  His prince moans quietly, and continues to beg, as Ethan goes deeper & deeper until he's all the way inside of his brother.
   "Fuck Grayson.." Ethan mutters, as he slowly starts to grind into him. He grabs a handful of Graysons hair, pulls back, and thrusts forward quickly, catching Grayson by surprise.
  Grayson starts to move his own hips against Ethan's cock, knowing he'll be punished, but not caring because of how amazing it feels to him.
    Ethan speeds up rapidly, and lets go. He came too quickly for his liking, but he reached under Graysons stomach and pumped his hand over Grays cock, as he continued ramming into him.
   "Daddy!! I'm almost there.. O-oh..." Grayson stays still as he feels a warm sticky substance running down his stomach, signaling they both have came.
Ethan smiles, and licks the sweetness off his hands, rubbing Grays back softly afterwards. "I love you my prince."
   "I love you too daddy." Gray sighs.

-
Authors note

Heyy so I didn't read over this, and it probably sucks ass because I haven't written in a while, so I apologize! If you have any corrections, or ideas to make this chapter better, leave a comment. Thanks ! 😁 - Kaleb