2- YouTube & Cuddles

[G.B.D]
~
-
I just got home from a long, and tiring day from work, and I'm greeted at the door by a comforting hug.
"How was your day baby?" Gray asks, as he pulls away from the warm embrace.
"Same as always," I sigh, "I'm so worn out."
He pulls me all the way into the house, and closes the door, massaging my shoulders gently as we walk to the bedroom.
"Well, since your worn out, we can have a chill day." He says, you can hear the obvious smile in his voice.
"Sounds great." I laugh, and open the door, plopping down on our huge bed.
He looks down at me for a little while, and smiles before jumping a bit, as he turns around and runs downstairs again.
I quickly change into a big shirt, which belongs to him; replacing my pants with some of his boxers.
After, I lay back on the bed & make myself comfortable, as I turn on the TV and go straight to YouTube.
Gray walks back into the room a few minutes later, carrying a bag full of candy, chips, drinks, etc.
"Here we go." He playfully winks, sets the bag down on the bed, and takes his shirt off. "What are we gonna watch?"
"I dunno.." I shrug, and hand him the remote.
"Well first of all, c'mere," Grayson says opening up his arms, wanting me to cuddle with him. "Second, why don't we just watch *your favorite vid or whateva goes here*?"
I crawl into his arms and lay on his chest. "Sure."
He plays with my hair softly, as we watch the video & steal candy from each other's packages.
"Hey, y/n?" He says, before we fall asleep.
"Hm?" I reply drowsily.
"I love you."

This chapter can suck my dick, because well- it sucks.
- Caleb
*