Chapter 4 Riku & Kairi

"You remember us?!" Mickey says surprised.

"Yea! But I think  I also remember...." As I say that a Portal opens.

The boys walk out.

"Donald! Goofy!" I say happy.

The boys look surprised. Donald and Goofy jump on me.

"Wow, you remember them too!" Minnie says.

"Y-yea I can but how?" I ask.

Mickey looks at me and lifts his shoulders. Suddenly I feel someone gtrabbing my hand. I look behind me and see the boy with brown hair standing infront of me. He looks so frustrated, I wish I can remember.

"Well now that you remember them we can start with us three." The girls says and smiles.

I nod looking at the boy who took my hand. He forces a smile upon his face while a few tears run down his cheek. The other boy gets a ball and some training tools. He goes in the garden with us.

"Sooo let's start with some training because maybe you remember what a keyblade is?" The silver haired boy asks.

"Not really but back in the Organisation they mentioned it." I respond.

The boys hand starts to shine and something appears in it. I guess it's a keyblade. As I look at the other boy, he's holding a keyblade too. They start to fight against each other. Apperantly to show me how to do it.

"So first of all you need to focus and think of your keyblade just lift your hand and concentrat." He tells me.

I do as he tells me and suddenly I'm holding a keyblade in my hand. I was surprised at the first moment. Then we start to train. It feels like I already know how to use it. I fell on the ground as he knocks the blade out of my hand.

"Mhm.... Not bad even though you lost your memories." He says and helps me up.

We all sit down on the bench and start to talk. But I can't get my eyes off the boy with brown hair. Suddenly the girl hugs me and ties something around my neck. As she goes away I see a necklece out of seashells.

"Wow! That's beautiful thanks!" I smile.

"No problem I'm used to make these for friends." She says.

I look at the two and start to remember.

-again Flashback weeeee~!-

We lived on an island me and the girl were sitting on the beach collecting shells for friendship neckleces. As we finished the boys came to us. We gave them the neckleces and played together.

I was so happy to have them

-end of Flahback again wooeee~!-

"Kairi! Riku!"