Confused

Me: uhh...
Suga: I am an idiot.
Me: oh so that the reason why you know how to sing 🎶 well? Because you are an idiot?
Suga: hey stop it!
Me: okaaaaaay! Pls don't shout!
Suga: kk!
We both walked to the dorm. I went to slews first.
Suga P.O.V.
Suga: omg! That was so close! I almost reveal my biggest secret! I tried all year to hide the fact that I am Suga from Bts. Which my real name is Yoongi.
Hi! This Suga! I am from Bts. I hid the fact that I am an idol! I told everyone that I am just someone who look alike like Yoongi from Bts.
I fell in love Elly! The first time I met her in the dorm when we both introduced ourselves. I fell in love with her beauty and her innocent smile and attitude. She is just perfect for me but I am still afraid that she will be the same as my ex. So I decided to be a playboy and hanged out with my friends and other girls to forget her. And it worked though but until that night when I talked to her once again. I started to increase my feeling for her again she is still innocent and I hate that no I love that. I just hate myself that I can't stop that feeling. And now I almost let my cat out of my bag. Okay calm down!
Elly: hello?
Me: ahh!
Elly: woah woah!
Me: sorry...
Elly: I am just getting some water 💦.
Me: sure sure... I am going to sleep 😴.
Elly P.O.V.
What was that? Ahh... now he is going to sleep 😴 I was about to Ask him about the idiot thing. Anyway I really can't sleep! Is he really an idol like everyone think? I mean he really look like Suga from Bts. Actually I am also a big fan of Bts. I also thought he was Suga when we first met and anyway he is bias. The first day I met him I was shocked but he told me the truth so yeah... he was really innocent and adorable I fell for him the first day. But then a week later he changed into a PLAYBOY!!! Argh why? Let's go to sleep 😴 now I will just do counting sheep 🐑.
*the end episode 14*