A great day

* Suga P.O.V.
* at the coffee shop*
Elly: so you're Celine?
Celine: yeah, so what?
Elly: nice to meet you Celine! * reached out for a handshake *
    Celine just stayed there looking at her. I was so irritated so I stared at Celine to give signal to shake her hand. But it seemed like it didn't work and what even worse is that she slapped her hand away.
Celine: you trust people too fast you'll never know how bad is Yoongi. Just a warning if you don't want to get hurt. You should back off!
Suga: hey that's too much! You should stop that!
Celine: what? Am I too much? How about you MIN YOONGI!
   Everybody in the coffee shop looked at me.  Damn it now all the girls will be after me! While everyone was staring at us Elly suddenly spoke" hey I think you have mistaken this not Min Yoongi. This my boyfriend. Kai Jin. I already told you that, my friend." She smiled. What was that? Celine expression changed a bit but then she smirked once again. She said" oh really? Sorry he just look so alike. So can he take off his mask and have a normal talk together?" S*** I looked at Elly. I really wanted to help her but then she smiled once again. " remember the last time when I ask you to bring your boyfriend with you too but now where is he?" Celine replied " I don't have one." Elly smiled and said" then sorry you can only see my boyfriend's face when I can see yours too. When you got one come and meet me." She grabbed my arm and walked away from the shop leaving Celine alone. I suddenly asked" how did you do that?" She replied " IDK! It's just comes up on my mind " She laughed. She asked me back" so are we going to big hit?!" I replied " no we're going to my dorm." " you mean BTS dorm?" She asked. " yes!" I replied. Elly jumped everywhere without embarrassment. I laughed at it too. It was a great day.
*BTS dorm*
*knocked*
Suga: hyung!
" coming!" Just hearing the voice I already knew who was it.
V: hey hyung!
  V stared at Elly. I knew this was going to happen so I prepared. " don't worry" I said. V seem to understand and nodded. He smiled at Elly and gave a handshake. Elly excitedly responded back. We all went in and we saw all of my hyung. Jin was in the kitchen cooking since he knew that I would come. Jungkook and V prepared the table. RM decorated the dining room. It was so beautiful and cute. Jimin and J hope bought a cake which had the words" welcome back " on it. I can see Elly was so excited about everything. I smiled when I saw her a smile. When everything was ready. All of my hyung came all together and said" WELCOME BACK HYUNG!" And I blew the candles on the cakes. " Hooray!" Everyone shouted.