Heart Knocks

Chapter 17:  Heart knocks

The sound of birds and brightness of sun disturb her peaceful slumber. She tight her eyes but it was not helping to avoid it. She slowly open her eyes and tried to move when in a sudden she found herself hugging by a hard body. He was laying on her with his one arm under her head and another resting on her bare legs. She receive another shock when she saw herself wearing his shirt. ONLY HIS SHIRT! To her surprise she can't remember anything. How she come to his bedroom..to his bed? She got up with a thud and punch him with her legs.

''What the..'' He rub his eyes lazily and wake up hurriedly. She hide her posture with blanket and shoot a stern glare.

''Khushi you okay..'' His voice was soft with concern. She weakly shifted backward not allowing him to come close to her in anyway.

''What you did with me..you monster..'' She roared. The same madness back in his eyes. She is the blaming for the mistake he haven't done.

''How could you do this..you liar you cheater..you touch me and..and..'' He pressed her arm and words sucked in her mouth seeing him splitting fire.

''What you say..repeat it..'' His voice was cold but his words were warm.

''I said say it dammit..'' She was a bit taken aback by his sudden rage and show him the same courage and anger he was showing.

''Apne hamari izzat lut li..hame kahi ka nahi choda..hamari zindagi barbad kardi..ab hum kya muh dikhayenge apne gharwalon ko..humari naak hi kat gayi..'' (You forced me..you spoiled my life..now how I will face my parents..you disgrace me by your awful lust..) There is so much amusement on his face. Only she could come up with such statement in such serious situation. She began weeping rubbing her nose.

''I guess if you have so much problem with your face then I will suggest you for a plastic surgery..'' He chuckled and twirled her nose.

She started weeping as her mind hinting in some different direction. He frowned by her melodramatic antics. While, She punched him frustrated until her hand been locked by his firm grip.

''Khushi I..I..'' He tried to apologize but words not slipping from his mouth. While she was thinking she loose her virginity for this devil monster.

''How can you do this to me..'' Her voice was weak and she covered her face with palm. Damn how much he hate it when he saw those pearls in those eyes. He clenched his fist to sooth his anger.

''Listen to me first..'' He hold her but she immediately turn her face. Taking her delicate body into his arms, he wipe her tears and raised her chin to carry her gaze and meet his intense one.

''Leave me..'' she tried to struggle and he hugged her to calm her down. After few moments, she stop struggling and calm into his embrace. He look at her intently while cupping her face and she closed her eyes to block those weird sensation inside her tummy.

''Last night you are unwell and I..'' She closed her ears not wanted to hear any ill words. He tried to explain but she is not allowing.

''Could you please listen to me first..'' he was getting angry by her childish behavior.

''No! You took advantage of me..I hate you raizada..'' she pounced on his face.

''Shut up dammit! I didn't did anything..'' he greeted his teeth and stop himself from shouting.

''I don't trust you..'' That was the most painful statement that directly trigger his heart. She saw him closed his eyes and he try to maintain sanity from bursting out which is definitely not good for her.

''Finally you succeeded in having my body..congratulation Mr raizada...you won and i loose.!'' she mocked bitterly and clapped her hands.

''I love you dammit can't you see that..how could you ever think like that..'' He said as he grabbed her arms without realizing what he just said. He look deep into her eyes. Her eyes widen by the sudden confession. She held her breathe. She could feel his throbbing heartbeat that is beating violently against her ribs. Her mind was so much stressed that she could fathom anything. Right now her dignity is at stake which is taken by him...he raped her..''