Day 5, Unexpected visitor

I roll over expecting Abaddon to be there, patting around the bed I couldn't feel him so I sat up and opened my eyes looking around the bedroom and listening out for him but I saw and heard nothing. Sigh, guess he ditched me.

Knock knock!
I jump out of bed and run to the door.
"Hello?" I asked but no one was there as I'm about to shut the door I feel something pushing it open to stop me from shutting it. I try harder to shut it but it won't shut.

BANG!

I'm sent flying across the room and into the wall, hitting my head hard on the corner of the wall making me bleed profoundly.

I sit on the floor holding pressure to where my wound is and stare at the door confused.

"Who's there? Why can't I see you?" I ask.
Immediately things get thrown from across the room going in different directions but non coming my way.

Suddenly a man appears right in front of my face crouching down to my level with a huge grin on his face and holds his hand out for me to shake.

"Hello darlin I'm Azazel" he smirks.
I shake his hand and tell him I'm Angelica.

"Don't worry I already know who you are" he tells me helping me up.

"I'm guessing your a fallen angel aswell then?" I ask and he nods

"And I have some stories to tell you my love" he says. Something feels off about him.