chapter 1 the guards message

~~~~~~~~~~~your pov~~~~~~~~~~~

I was helping my best friend clean her house and she suddenly started running a fever and got sick she was a herbalist and her name was shirayuki and she taught me about herbs so I sat her down and grabbed a few herbs from downstairs and I mixed them and I gave it to her and she felt better luckily "thank you, you actually remembered what to use?" shirayuki said laughing a bit "yeah yeah I know I'm forgetful but I would never forget something that important especially for my best friend" I said laughing and in a calm and trusting voice "want to help me close up shop?" shirayuki asked as if she wanted me to stay longer
"of course!" I stated and helped her close the shop and we hung out for a bit but then we both heard a guard enter the shop and she was busy organizing the herbs and I was upstairs cleaning "sorry but we are closed" shirayuki said and finally turned around "I was sent by prince raji to retrieve you he would like you to come to the castle tommorow" the guard said heartlessly "w-what?! What does the prince want with me?!" shirayuki said shocked "he has an interest in your hair and dress appropriately" the guard said in a very serious tone as shirayuki hit the counter and fell backwards In shock as the guard left but before he did he turned around "same goes for your friend her name is bliss right?" the guard said coldly to shirayuki "y-yes" shirayuki said in a state of shock as the guard leaves shirayuki sighs and packs her stuff and walks upstairs and grabs her cape "hey bliss... " shirayuki said sadly "ye-... shira what's wrong?" using shirayuki's nickname shirayuki ran over and hugged her tightly crying "I'm leaving tanbarun" shirayuki said in tears as she cut her hair "Shira why?!" I said worried and fearful for my best friend "it's not anyone's fault except the prince's he wants me for my hair... " shirayuki finally stopped crying and got everyone's herbs ready and I helped her and she put her cut hair on the window sill as I put my hand on her shoulder "I'm coming with you" I smile at shirayuki "really? Your going to leave the people you love?" trying not to mention my family "yes. The townspeople will understand why we left. And don't worry I'll make sure your safe! " me and shirayuki both giggled and ran out and ran away.