An Understanding

Toms POV
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As I listened to Tord finish his story, I realized I had been to quick to judge him. I first thought he was this evil creature, but he was actually more human than anyone here. I felt ashamed as I came to this understanding of my own faults.
"I can almost relate." Tord looked up at me with confusion as I said this. I chuckled a bit and sat next to him. He rested his head on my shoulder as I started my story.
"I was around 18. I had just finished high school a week ago. I was walking home from the grocery store, like you when someone, also like you, pulled me down an alleyway. Only he didn't knock me out. He wore a mask, so I don't know who he was.
He told me there was a place where I would be safe. Where I would be cared for. Where I would be paid for work. So me, being the foolish man I am, agreed to go. Worst mistake of my life. He took me here and I haven't  seen him since. I really am an idiot aren't I?"
At that moment Tord snapped up and looked me straight in the eye. "Don't say that Tom," he breathed. "You are not an idiot Tom. Do not say that about yourself. It doesn't suit you."
I just realized that Tord was only an inch away from me. He must have noticed too because a slight smirk made its way onto his face after seeing me blush. "Does this make you uncomfortable Tom?" I looked down.
"N-no, it doesn't.." I heard him chuckle. "Then neither will this." I looked up at him just as he put his lips on mine. It was like fireworks. He pulled away, blushing.
I probably was red as a tomato by now. He hugged me close. "Don't let others define you, Tom. Live your own life." He went to sleep after that. I smiled and laid down with him, but this time he cuddled with me, pulling me close. I curled in his arms, happy to be with the one who understands me.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Well there ya have it. To make it longer, I added some fluff. Hope you enjoyed. If you want to see anything, plz ask! I will consider it. See ya chumps!
-S0u1