OH SHIT?!?!?! Part 2

Sorry I’ve been updating later than usual I’ve been REALLY BUSY with this performance I have coming up.  I’m glad you guys have been voting & I would LOVE it if you left comments too just to tell me what you think so far. Well……..Here you go

*Jessica POV*

(Everything seemed to be perfect I thought nothing could ruin this thing we have until I heard..)

????: DANIEL DWAYNE SIMMONS THE THIRD WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??!?!?!?!!?! WHY ARE YOU WITH HER??

Diggy: Oh SHIT.

Spin: O__o

???: (Jumps in front of Diggy) Why are you still walking? Huh

Me: Could someone explain to me what is going on here?

????:Do you want me to tell her or what??

Diggy: TELL HER WHAT!!!

????: I’m pregnant, yes mr so called dig-gy got me pregnant and doesn’t want to support our family.

Diggy: THAT’S NOT TRUE.  I USED PROTECTION ZONNIQUE.YOU HAVE THE WRONG GUY

Spin&Nini: Oh shit.

Me: WHAT!!! YOU HAVE A CHILD & YOU DIDN’T TELL ME?

Diggy: Jes she’s lying she’s always lying.

Zonnique: WTF is there to lie about huh? No one wantsto be pregnant at 16. I have a career too.

Me: YOU KNOW WHAT I DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT. DON’T TALK TO ME . DON’T TEXT ME. DON’T SHOW UP TO MY HOUSE. IT’S OVER. BYE DANIEL (Tears welling up in her eyes) I hope you had a funtime screwing me. (walks off)

Diggy: (pushes Zonnique out the way) WAIT!!! Baby don’t leave me. I didn’t get her pregnant this is all a misunderstanding.

Me: Oh REALLY!?!

Diggy: Zonnique get over here now!!!

Zonique: (Walks over) what

Diggy: Tell her the truth. RIGHT NOW!

Zonnique: That is the truth you got me pregnant. (crosses arms)

Diggy: YOU BITCH. YOU KNOW THAT’S A LIE AND YOU KNOW IT.

Me: (Tears falling slowly) I’ll be in the car Nini. Bye Spin

( I can’t believe this, how could he do this to me? How do you keep something like that away from your girlfriend? I opened the car door and let the tears fall constantly never have I felt so heartbroken in my life. Crazy thing is I actually loved him. First guy I ever loved actually. Nini soon came in the car and was rubbing my back and everything telling me its okay and things will get better. The only problem is I knew things wouldn’t get better after things, better more like worse. She pulled out of the parking lot and headed towards my house. 20 minutes later she pulled in front of my house and turned off the car.)

Me: (Wipes face &clears throat) W-Well I guess I’ll see you tomorrow before you leave.

Nini: Why won’t you just come Jessie???

Me: NO I don’t want to see that….that douche bag Daniel.

Nini: PLEASEEE COME FOR ME (pokes lip out & has puppy dog eyes)

Me: NO. Just go and have fun with Spin okay.

Nini: Spin is fun but your more fun & your my friend girl. I know you don’t want to hear this but oh well……..I believe that Zonkey was lying.