01

July 7,2014-Monday

7:45 a.m

'Ms.Julia!breakfast is ready!'Martha,our maid shouted from downstairs,she's 67 years old who spent her whole life serving me and my family.You know,she really needs to resign from her job.

'Coming!'I shouted as I got got dressed with my favorite poncho that I always wear here at home,it's just really warm and so calming.

I stepped at the staircase with my barefoot carefully,I don't wanna go to school injured ya know?

By the way,while I'm going down the stairs slowly let me introduce myself to you guys,My name us Julia Vanessa Sparks,17 years old,I study at Abbey Mount School,I have a loving boyfriend named Derek Sevvani who treats me too much for a princess, more like a queen which sickens me and sometimes would get me to conclusions about breaking up with him.

It's not like I don't like him it's just that,I don't wanna be a princess nor a queen,I just want to be an amazing girl that was never a disappointment to her parents,that would study at a University and would be successful at her job in the future.

Like for god's sake!he wouldn't let any guy touch me or even breath around me,even my own father!he's more like obsessed with me,

Like really?!I'm no one special to be obsessed with.

Anyways,I have a wavy brown hair,pale skin,and my brown eyes

See?! I'm a nobody.

By the way,I have a big brother named Jace Michael

But I call him Jace only.

After that long information about myself,I finally made it at the bottom of the stairs with no injuries *mental happy dance*

'Good morning Ms.Julia'all the maid said when I stepped at the cold tiled floor

You see,in our house my father made a rule that if you see him,me,or my big brother just woke up and made their way down the stairs,you have to be responsible and greet them or you'll be fired.

My dad is kinda strict,I know.

'Morning'i muttered and they went back to whatever the where doing except Mary.

'm-ms. J-julia?'she asked

'hmm?'

'I-i need t-to tell you s-something'she stuttered

' yeah?go on'i said

'I-i'm pregnant'she sobbed

This chapter is Edited :)