Chapter 1(:

I was seven when both of my parents died, They got killed in a car accident coming home from some shopping. A drunk driver hit the car, as it was swerving into the other lane and my father wasn't able to move out of the way fast enough. My mother died instantly at impact, and my father was only alive for just a short period of time, only because he was hooked up to a machine.

I've been in and out of homes, all mostly being foster homes. I currently live in a foster home in White City, London in the UK, it's about a 15 minute drive to London. Its been exactly nine years since my parents death and I am getting tired of being in this horrid place I call a "Home." I must say I don't enjoy it here, there is always bickering over silly things and someone always calls the bobbies for noise complaints, and I am completely sick of it! I think its time for me to be on my own.

I currently work in the Notting Hill Hotel. From working there and money I have saved up in the past year I have about  £1617.75 in my savings.

 *~*~  

 Today I got a check in the mail, since collage is beginning soon. My parents left me very well off, and I'm going to London for a day to go "Flat Hunting."

I called a friend of mine to help. Her name is Penelope, but I just all her Penny for short. Well, honestly she isn't really a friend, she's just one of my foster sisters that found a lovely family about a year ago.

We shared a room together in White City, and we were the bestest of room mates. She was the only one at the foster home that I got along with.

I met penny at Starbucks on Southwark Street. So we could do some catching up! From there, we're going to go "Flat Hunting." 

"So, how you been, love?" Penny said in her posh accent.

 "Pretty good, actually. I can't wait to find a place! You should really move in with me!" I said, hoping she would say yes, I honestly dread the fact of being alone.

"Hmm, maybe later on this year!" Penny said. I smiled big, just the thought of having Penny moving in made me happy!

"Wanna get going?" I asked Penny, "We have alot to do!"

She simply nodded as we both got up and exited Starbucks.

~*

Our first stop was "House Of Mo Li," It was absolutley lovely. I was told a lot of famous people come here on tour, for instance, if they're here for a week and do not want to stay at hotels. The rooms were Lovely! I closed the deal. I knew I wanted to live here. What makes it better? The owner of the apartments was the husband of the nice lady who ran the Foster Homes. He promised that he'd give me a great deal, and the government also helped with much of the finances. 

 ~*

A few days have passed and I was ready to move in! I got all my clothes and a few more things for my new place. As soon as I got there, it just felt like home. 

It felt right. Just, something about it.

I put everything away and added some simple touches, then it was off to do laundry. I had the two options.

I could either get a washer and dryer in my flat, but I felt as if it was too much of a hassle and just easier to use the ones down stairs.  

I had a good amount of laundry so I took bit at a time. There were many machines so it was not that hard.

As I was about to go upstairs as grab my second load, I heard what sounded like a bunch of boys coming down.

This should be interesting I thought.