chapter 3!(:

I can't believe it; Harry just got up and left, not saying a word or even looking back. I shouldn't let this bother me as much it did; but honestly, who does that?!  I texted Penny, about a few hours after the kiss. I was just so confused, I mean who could blame me?!

Olivia: PENNY! Please tell me you're awake!

Penny: I am, What's wrong? is everything ok? Do u need me to come over?!

Olivia: No its okay, im fine; but you're never gonna believe wat happened today!

Penny: You cooked food, and didn't burn it!!? (;

Olivia: Haha thats funny.. but no! Me and HARRY STYLES KISSED!

Penny: .....The Harry Styles from ONE DIRECTION!?

Olivia: YES!

Penny: Alright, so what's wrong?!

Olivia: I pulled away for breath, and then he just left, no words or looks! -_-

Penny: Whatt!?!? Did your breath smell or something!?

Olivia: NO! It was kinda awkward, but i felt sparks, and butterflies, and everything! but more awkward than anything!

Penny: He probably felt the same way, i mean it makes sense you guys just met!

Olivia: you're probably right

Penny: just talk to him! it will help!

Olivia: You're right, well goodnight! xx

Penny: Night love!!(: xx

Penny always helped me with the hardest things. She was there for me with my parents death; the only one I would talk to about stuff like that. I find her as someone I can go to for everything, she has been there for me, through the hardest parts of my life. And, I’m really glad she was, since nowadays its hard to find someone you can trust, and tell everything to.

I wanted to talk to Harry, and find out why he left. It’s killing me.

I could text him, but its not like we’re 12 anymore, I just need to talk to him in person.

How was I going to do this? Do I just walk up to his door, knock and pray to god he would be home? I was still sitting on my chair, just thinking about how to knock. Should I knock once, twice?! Ugh! I’m so confused! See, normal girls wouldn't be wondering how to knock, but here I am.

Yep, I’m normal..

I heard a knock at the door and for a minute I thought it was just in my head, but then I heard it again, but louder.

First I thought it was Penny, but as I then look through the peephole and was surprised at what I saw.

Harry Styles just standing there, looking all cute and innocent.

Maybe, just maybe, if I walk away slowly he will think I’m not home! I mean, I want to talk to him, but I wanted to confront him! But it looks like I failed...

“Olivia, I know your home. I saw your shadow.” Harry said with a quiet and cute voice.

I couldn't help but smile. I couldn't pretend I wasn't home. Hmm, seems like Harry Styles is smarter than he looks!

I opened the door extremely slow. When I finally opened the door all the way, Harry was just standing there looking at the ground, his hands dug into his pockets.

“Can we talk?” Harry said looking up when our eyes met. I looked straight into his beautiful green eyes. Can you fall in love with someone’s eyes?

“Sure, come in.” I said, my face emotionless, my eyes still glued to his.

Harry walked in and sat on the couch; I followed behind him. I sat on the couch to his right, as I thought sitting by him would only make it more awkward than it already is.

Harry and I just sat there in silence. Uhm, didn’t he want to talk..? Alrighty.

“Harry...?” I questioned, getting his attention.

“Yeah?” He replied, his accent dropping through.

“What was it you wanted to talk about?” I asked, acting as if I didn’t already know. I knew it

was about our kiss, but I can’t let him know I’m affected by it, I have to show I’m strong, at least on the outside..

“Are you not even bothered by this?” He questioned me out of the blue,

“By what?” I ask. What, the kiss?

“I kissed you, you kissed me back, you pulled away, and I left. This isn’t bothering you?” Harry asked.

“No, Harry, it is. It’s killing me. The second you kissed me, sparks shot through my body, butterflies appeared in my stomach. You left this linger on my lips. It killed me to see you walk out of the door. It’s killing me Harry. It’s killing me...” I say, meaning every part of it. I looked straight into Harry’s eyes, and he looked right back.

“Olivia?” Harry said, getting up and sitting beside me on the couch.

“Yeah..?” I question him.

“Can we try this again?” He says, moving in closer.

“What do you mean Har-” And, before I knew it, Harry was leaning in, and there it was again.

Sparks.

Butterflies.

Yet again, Harry Styles lips were on mine, and I didn’t even think before I was kissing him back.

I could feel Harry smiling through the kiss, and even I let out a small grin.

Harry then pulled away just about the same time that I did. I smiled over at him, breathing heavily. That kiss must’ve gone on forever.

Harry then spoke out, “I’m sorry Olivia. I just ran off on you. I just thought I was so stupid. I thought you didn’t like me like that, so I just- kinda ran off. I’m sorry.” He said, looking away from me.

I grabbed his two hands and said, “Shh, don’t be sorry. Just shut up and kiss me.” I smiled, moving back closer to Harry. He just chuckled, and our lips were at it again.

What can I say?. His lips are very kissable(;

**Authors note**

Hiiii guys!, Thanks again for reading!,  Please comment and votee!

I really hope you guys like the book!!

Im really glad I have help from a good friend

and just so everyonne knows GRETCHEN.HAS.TALENT!

;D

THANK YOU SIMRIT!!