Chapter 7

The next day, I woke up at 11 AM so I quickly got dressed in a button-down shirt & jean shorts & I rushed over to Evan's house. He had rented some movies for us to watch after we went out to lunch. Once I got to his house, I saw that he already had one set up in the DVD player. We went to Gabrielle's Grubs for lunch & we spent half an hour talking and eating. Once we were done, we climbed into his car & drove back to his house to watch those movies.

     Halfway through the second movie. I fell asleep with my head on his shoulder. When i woke up again, he was still sitting beside me, staring down on me. "You're so cute when you're asleep, babe," Evan said, smiling. I smiled back & leaned up to give him a quick peck on the mouth. But that small kiss turned into a longer one. I moved my hands onto his neck while he moved his around my waist. I pulled myself closer & I deepened the kiss. He rubbed one of his hands down my back, all the way down to the top of my leg. I eventually pulled off his shirt over his head then pressed my hands onto his abs. He unzipped my shorts & dipped his hands right behind my zipper & ran his hands along the perimeter of my jeans.

     He got his hands out of my jeans by rubbing up my back, under my shirt. Once he got to my bra, he brought his hands around front & started to unbutton my shirt. Once he got my shirt unbuttoned, he pulled it off of my arms & I pushed him to where he was lying on the couch. I layed down on top of him & we went back to kissing.

__________________________________________________________________________

     That night, Evan was going over to Cody's house & he invited me to go with him so I accepted. We got over there & I was surprised to find John, the Bella twins, Maria, Zach, and Ted. "Wanna play some more Truth or Dare?" Cody asked.

     "Sure," Evan & I said at the same time. We all sat in a circle & Zach went first. He picked Ted & Ted chose truth. Zach asked Ted that, out of all the girls in that room, which one he would love to spend the night at his house in his bedroom. Ted said Maria. Ted chose me next & I said dare. Ted dared me & Cody to go into his bedroom and for me to give Cody a striptease. While we did our stuff in the bedroom, they chit-chatted.

     In the bedroom, I forced Cody to stand up behind me. I was just going to mess around with Cody so I was just going to have fun. I pulled my shirt over my head, but all he could so far was my bra strap. I looked behind me as I rubbed my hands down my sides. I turned around as Cody's eyes widened as he saw my front. I pushed him down onto the bed so he'd sit on the edge then I pushed his upper-body so he'd be lying down. I walked over to him & I sat down onto him. I slowly rubbed my hands under his shirt down to his pants & brought my hands down to his pants' waistline. i pulled off my pants so I grabbed his hands & made him rub my legs from the bottom of my underwear to my knee. After awhile, I got dressed & Cody calmed down so we went back out. "Is she good?" Evan asked.

     "You have no idea," Cody said, smiling over towards my direction. He quickly put both his hands on my cheeks & gave me a kiss.

     "I think I do," Evan said with a smile on his beautiful face. He was probably remembering about that morning. We sat down & we did Truth or Dare for another hour then it was time to go home.

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N

     Sorry this was probably a short upload, it's really early in the morning like 2:00 AM & I'm really tired so I had to hurry since I really needed to upload.

     Please comment & tell me whether you think Jean and Evan is a good couple or Jean and Cody is. It's greatly appreciated that peope, are interestd in Jean's adventure.

     Please vote & comment. I will try to upload soon, but I've been having trouble with my computer a little lately, but I'll try my best.