The fight.

what she doesnt know is that david and kyle are watching. " im not a whore !!" she yelled. i put my hand on my waist also and when i spoke i gaved her attitude. " Well you are sleeping with 5 other guys behind davids back." she got even more pissed. " David doesnt know and even if he did he wouldnt brake up with me cause im the best thing that ever happened to him and plus he Looves ME " she smirked. but then i got her really pissed after what i saiid " No one loves you. everyone just stays with you to fuck you because your EASY! your such a fucking whore you Fucked with every head football team ! Your vagina is Loose enough its hanging." everyone laughed and i smirked. she punched me and then i punched her back and we got in a fight. David finally spoke angrily . " What the hell !!? ?" he yelled. vanity got up and went up to david. " David boo' she punched me." saying with an 'innocent look' . he pushed her off. " You know what .. im tired of your bullshit. the lying cheating fighting with my bestfriend ! .." he looked sad and horrifired and he finished speaking " Your Fucking around with every single guy . yet you said you were gonna lose your virginity with me .. but you couldnt wait because of your whorish self you cant control it so yeah you are easy ! so you know what !?.. Its over .." he walked away slowly with his hands in his pocket. " oh were not done talking ! haha' dont tell me you believed me that i was a virgin when you asked me out ?!! cause you know what ! i wasnt . i was cheating cause you wanted to wait .. for what ?!... for fucking marriange !!!? haha' your stupid ! i would never even agree to that haha' " he stopped when she said that " Go Fuck with someone else like you always have and maybe you would cross him off the list ! so FUCK OFF !" he went outside to his car and turned it on. kyle looked at me " go talk to him " he said. i nodded and i ran to his car and sat i the passenger's seat. " .. im sorry for that. " i said looking down. he looked at me " it hurts me.. " he held my hand . " look .. she didnt deserve a great guy like you. and dont be sad for that bitch. i know it hurts but now you know that she wasnt good for you.. you gotta be with someone who makes you happy laugh smile live. someone who you know you can trust someone who will be there with you solving your problems together not alone. someone amazing who you can see being with you in your life. theres millions of girls out there so if you get hurt by one ... there's more who can make you feel special. " he looked at me in the eye while i finished saying that. he pulled me in closer . " thank you " he smiled and slightly kissed my forehead. and i blushed . " Can i take you somewhere right now". he smiled. " sure" he drove off and we got to this beautiful pond. we got out of the car and stood in front of the pond with the moon shingin on it and 2 swans were close forming a heart. "Remember this?" he asked nervously.