The states

Alabama: Atticus Montgomery Jones-13 He has messy black hair and dark skin from his large African American population. His attitude is almost like his ma's and believes hard work pays off. He usually wears overalls with a light blue t-shirt underneath. When angered carries around a shotgun and a cat-o-nine tails.

Alaska: Nickoli Juneau Jones- 8 months has light blond hair like his papa and blue eyes like his mama. Pale as snow and is very close to his warmer sister Hawaii and has the power over snow and ice (America learned the hard way when he found Alaska's crib frozen in a block of ice with a laughing baby on top). Usually has an eskimo coat with a pale blue scarf on.

Arizona: Dwayne Phoenix Jones-5 Has tanned skin with short light brown hair and blue eyes. Usually wears a cardinals t-shirt with jeans and bright red converse all-stars. When angered carries a lasso and causes sandstorms.

Arkansas: John Little Rock Jones- 13 has scruffy blond hair with green eyes, dark tan. Wears flannel with jeans and sandals. Nickname of Little John. Uses a sawed off shotgun.

California: Destinee Sacramento Jones-6 has long bleach blonde hair with ocean blue eyes. Concerned about the environment and wears a green long sundress with blue flip flops. When angered causes earthquakes and tsunamis. Carries a machete.

Colorado: Mickey Denver Jones- 12 Shorter than most. Has slick black hair with dark green eyes. Wears any inappropriate graphic tee (despite America's wishes) with ripped black jeans and black combat boots. Carries a simple pistol.

Connecticut: Mary Hartford Jones-17 one of the original 13 and is very protective of her siblings. Has long blonde hair and green eyes. Wears a colonial dress with her hair in a bun. She always takes care of her siblings but can be intimidated very easily. Carries a musket that she used in the revolutionary war. (America didn't know)

Delaware: Derrick Dover Jones-17 shortest sibling though one of the eldest. Also one of the more leaner of the bunch.

Florida: Oakley Tallahassee Jones-16 has messy brown hair with green eyes. animal lover, well cultured cook. Wears swim trunks and flip flops

Georgia: Finn Atlanta Jones-16 one of the most strict of the states. Has ebony skin with green eyes and straight black hair. Wears a red flannel and jeans. Carries around a pocket knife and a whip. The second best marksman after America himself. Sometimes catches Idaho stealing his shirts. One of the best cooks.

Hawaii: Leilani Honolulu Jones- 6 months has tan skin with dark brown almost black hair. Wears a seashell dress made out of blue fabric with a red ribbon. Has the power over the ocean and lava (america found this out when her room was flooded).

Idaho: Catherine Boise Jones-8 Long brown hair with brown eyes. Wears a blue flannel shirt with blue jeans and work boots. Carries around a 12 gage shotgun. Do not make fun of her name it will lead to injuries to your vital regions. Will get along with the German brothers

Illinois: Humphrey Springfield Jones-10 Has short blond hair with green eyes. Hates New York. wears a blue tee with black jeans and combat boots. carries a bow and arrow. 

Indiana: Hazel Springfield Jones-10 pixie cut blonde hair and green eyes. Wears a indy 500 tee with jeans, white converse,and a mountain dew hat.

Iowa: Bogey Des Moines Jones-11 has dyed short blue hair with red eyes. Wears a green flannel with jeans and combat boots. Farmboy, will cut a bitch. Don't mess with his pet hawk.

Kansas: Wendy Topeka Jones-13 Long curly red hair with green eyes. Wears a Kansas band tee with distressed jeans and is barefoot. Carries a scythe and has the power of voodoo and wind when angered causes tornadoes. Can charm any person with her voice, almost like the imperious curse. Very protective of her younger siblings