Part 20

Lydia

Simon and I have a free and he decided to hang out with some of the boys at the uni gym and I don't wanna be by myself so I went with him. This one guy kept flirting with me which made me fell uncomfortable and Simon was not having it. "Stop it man, you know that's my girl, don't upset me." He raised his hand. "Sorry man, I didn't know you were serious with this one." He told him. "Well now you know." He looked at me and I smiled. "I'm fine."

"Push up contest." One guy shouted as this mixed boy walked up. "I choose Simon, come on, show your lady what you can do." Simon laughed. "Oh please, I can beat you with her on back my back." The mixed guy shrugged. "That can be arranged." What was this boy doing? "Really, David?" He nods. " You gotta do 200 without stopping with my beauty queen on you." David winked at me.

"Why are you guys flirting with my girl? Get your own, jeez." I chuckled as he picked me up. "Get on my back babe." I got on his back as he started doing the push ups. People stared crowding around him. Girls were cheering him on as some glared at me but I paid them no mind. "100!!" Wow look at him go. "You can do it, baby" I cheered for him and I saw him smirk. "You're super light." He commented as sweat started glistening on his soft, smooth skin.

"198" "199" "200!!" "201" "202" "203" "204". He started getting tired and stopped at 230. "He crushed David's record." Some girl shouted making them go in an uproar. Simon stopped and I got off him. He smiled. "Beat that." He smiled at me. "Look at my baby, doing push ups." He laughed at me and grabbed a towel. Dove smiled. "Impressive, I must say." She grinned at me. "He's such a show off." Max said coming to us. "Don't be mad that you can't reach 50." Blaze teased him. "I can do 70 and more!" Max folded his arms. "Wanna go right now?" Xavier said taking his shirt off, showing all of his tattoos. Girls gushed, it was sad.

Max stuttered. "Well that's not very fair, you bench at least 1000." He exaggerated. "I bench 300, it's a practice and I like being in shape." Simon shook his head. "Alright, the show was fun and all but I gotta go to my next class." I said, Simon kissed my cheek. "Group hug!" Max screamed, hugging all of us in. "Ew, no! You're sweating." I pushed them away and walked to my class. "Bye guys!!"

~
~
After class, Simon and I went for lunch. He took me to eat. "Oh my goodness." We looked up and some blonde. He groaned and squeezed my thigh. "Hi, Simon, how are you?" She ignored me completely. "Uh, hey Veronica." She flipped her hair, pushing her boob. "Babe who's this?" I asked him. "Oh, I'm Veronica, Simon's on and off girlfriend." She smirked at me but I didn't pay attention to her. "Really Simon?" I asked him and folded my arms.

"Was but then I met you and then I broke all ties with her. You know I won't hurt you like that." He looked me in the eyes. "I know." I smiled at him and Veronica cleared her throat. "So, you're just throwing me to the side? Just like that?" He nods. "It's been over for a while now." He told her. "This isn't over, Simon. I'll be seeing you real soon." She stomped off. "You have an interesting taste in women, I must say." He groaned. "Let's pretend that never happened." I sipped my drink. 

"Agreed."

~
~
~
Evan

I smiled at my choices in life. I was happy again and our kids were getting along. Everything was amazing. Well that was until I got a knock on my door. "Hello?" I stopped. "What are you doing at my home?" There stood Rose. She smiled at me and stepped in. "I need a favor, Evan." I rolled my eyes. "I don't have to do anything for you." She gave a small laugh.

"You do what I say or I let your little secret out." I frowned. "You wouldn't dare." She shrugged her shoulders. "By the way, how's our son doing?" I slammed my hand on the wall, causing her to jump. "He is not your son! You lost the right a long time ago." It was true. Rose was my ex wife, but she changed her physic. I walked away from her. The moment I saw her I knew who she was but I couldn't tell Leah, I tried so many times.

We both agreed on keeping this between us because I wanted to keep my happy relationship while she continued spending money. She did eventually become clean of drugs and here we are today. "What do you want?" She smiled. "I want you to keep Leah and her mistakes away from my husband and I or else I tell everyone." I bit my lip. "James is really trying with Dove, he really wants his daughter back."

I looked up at her. "Okay and your point is?" I sighed. "Stop trying to ruin someone's life. Everyone's happy, what's your problem?" She scoffed. "Everyone's happy but me, I can't even get my husband to talk to me unless it's about his stupid kid!" I shook my head. "I'm not doing it." Rose turned bright red. "Well I guess everyone's gonna find out then. I wonder how your pathetic girlfriend is going to take the news." She mocked me.

"How's your husband going to take the news that his wife wants his daughter out of his life for good and that he's dating a liar?" I questioned her as she froze up. "You wouldn't dare?" I smiled. "Try me." Rose scoffed again and placed her hand on her hip. "Well it's a price I'm willing to take if that means you get to suffer." With that she walked out my home.

"You should have told her when you had the chance." I sighed to myself and dialed a number.

"Hey baby? What's up?" She spoke

I bit my lip. "Let's meet up somewhere and talk, it's super important."