Chapter 24

We woke up on the beach. After we had got out the water we laid down but must have drifted to sleep last night was perfect.

I finally felt alive agin. Instead of things being numb and blurry. Things were bright colorful and vibrant. My life was coming together agin.

I could finally breath, and it felt so good. I woke Diego up and he realized where he was and he smiled. "We fell asleep on the beach?" "Yea I guess so."

We both laughed "I bet people have pictures of us all over." "Yea lil ma but I don't care I'll show off my girl any day." He grabbed my chin and it gave me chills as he leaned in.

We went home and I took a shower and put a cute outfit on and put some makeup on it's been a while.

I loved this out fit and my makeup was bomb. I topped it off with a so cute messy bun.

Diego walked in our bedroom as I was singing along to the music and applying more highlight.

"Damn baby you haven't dressed up in a while, not that I care your beautiful everyday."

"Thanks love I just wanted to get a little dressed up.
"Well are you going somewhere?" "Nah just wanted to have a little self love."

"Well get up I'm talkin your beautiful ass out baby girl." "Diego we don't have to." "Oh we have to I have I show my girl off." He started at me "god damn ma your turning me on more and more everyday."

"Oh stop I just put clothes on." "Nah baby happy looks good on you." "Thanks baby I love you." He pulled me close and put his hands on my hips. "I love you more than anything ma."

"So where you wanna go?" "You wanted to go somewhere where you pick."
"Ouu let's just go have dinner with Steven and kimia." "Yea that sounds great I miss them."

"Ight ima call them are you ready?"
"Yea I just gotta grab my bag."

I looked everywhere for my purse. "Diego have you seen my purse?"
"Nah babe I haven't why?" "I can't find it." "Hold on ima finish the call with Steven and I'm gonna come help you."

I kept looking but I couldn't find it.
I looked in the closet then I saw it I picked it up and it's was next to Diego's hoodie and I grabbed it because he wanted to wear that tonight and a box fell out of it.

I was confused but then I saw the giant ring, am I ready to get married yet? I don't think I am. Then I started to panic. We've been through so much and when we were engaged it just changed and went south. I can't I'm not ready yet.