School trip(Revenge)

Aigoo.....that wasn't the end of the school trip what about Yoojin 's revenge on jungkook for giving her kang Daniel as her roommate.......
On her way back to her room someone blocked by her. "fuck off kook"she exclaimed. "Yoojin-ah you love me so much that you can recognise me anywhere "the boy smirked."Why aren't you asleep yet?" She raised an eyebrow. "Shouldn't I as you the same question " jungkook inturupted. "All thanks to you my room stinks " Yoojin said. "The mosquitoes are killing me" he admitted. "Wait let me get you something " yoojin said and went somewhere.
She came back with an insect repellent cream."Take this....-_-" she comanded. Yoojin "why so sweet all of a sudden " he questioned. "I help humans  in trouble........not like you"Yoojin commented. "Ah.....being a good girl?" The boy frowned."but things seem fishy"
"Fine.....if you don't trust me I'll go......and I'm taking the insect repellent with me" she said as she started moving away."I'm taking it..."jungkook said as he took the cream from her hand.

-Timeskip_morning-
It was time for everyone to leave. All students had assembled....but yoojin was eagerly looking for someone 'where is that asshole I can't wait to see his mosquito bitten face' she thought.

Well the insect repellent that yoojin had given jungkook had sugar water mixed in it.......so it was more of a insect attracter........(-_- such kids.....)
"Are you looking for me peabrain?" Yoojin turned to see jungkook totally fine not even a scratch.

"You thought I'll fall for your trap peabrain......?" The boy said asserted with a smirk. "And what was all that stupid act for 'I help humans in trouble' " he mimicked yoojin. "Ne.... I help human" she commented.  "So what am I....an Angel" kookie said making an inocent face. "Ya right, an angel......more like a devil in angels disguise..."yoojin wispered.
"What did you say....?" The boy raised an eyebrow. Yoojin pulled jungkook by his collar and brought his face near to her face. "Listen Mr. S-T-O-P acting like a smartass cuz for being that you need to be smart otherwise your just an ass........ASSHOLE!" She exclaimed letting go of him and walking away. "Come here you little bitc........" before jungkook could complete his sentence he felt a striking pain at the back of his head. He turned to see angry Jin "why did you do that for?hyung" jungkook exclaimed. "Do I need to give you an explanation now??" Jin frowned.

Well now all I'll say is that while yoojin enjoyed her ride home with Lisa aka her best friend.......Our bunny with Jin and  got a nice long lecture from him.......

____________________________ Sorry guys for slow update. I promise I'll try to update on a regular basis.......till then bye bye! !
😊😊😊