I Don't Like It

A/N

This is me... sitting outside... so I can upload. I'm also eating a sanga and drinking tea now so life is good!

Katyas POV

It had been a month since Saul had passed away and I will say that I am quite pleased with Trixies improvement emotionally. I think he's also beginning to realise that this is not his fault which is one of the most important parts. Tonight was his third show after his own personal hiatus. He is really getting back in the groove. Two Birds was released and One Stone was coming soon.

"Okay guys so I'm going to play one last song before I leave. It's off of my next album, which you guys are the first to hear about, and is about someone so special to me. They are so special that they are backstage right now. It's about how this weirdo never stops rushing, panicking and overthinking. I think it's better just to sing it for you." Trixie yells into the mic before he plays a tune on the guitar so similar to me. I know it's called Soldier but he's never sung it for me. He's only ever said this songs about you after playing an instrumental version.

As soon as the song ends I creep onto the stage and sneak attack hug Trix while he yells a goodbye as the lights die down. I steal the mic quickly. "Scream extra loud if you think that was cute!" I exclaim into the mic causing all of the gays to scream. And the non-gays. And the Super-gays. Oh lord he is dragging me off stage.

"You're so stupid and weird!" Trixie says as he drags me to the dressing room. It's an open plan space with room for about twenty queens. This venue obviously doesn't wait Kai Kaing to happen back here.

"Weirdness follows me wherever I go. You said it first Brian." I say teasing him.

"Did you like it? I know it's not about like how cute you are and it focuses on our struggles but I hope you like it. Do you?" Trixie is rambling as he pulls his wig off.

"Do you you want the truth?" I ask as he nods shyly. "I didn't like it Trix." I say and pause a moment. Hurt flashes across his eyes as tears start to form.

"You don't like it..." he says taken aback.

"No. I don't like it." I pause slightly before allowing a huge grin to spread across my face. "I love it." Trixie smiles widely at me.

"You do?" He asks.

"Yeah I do." I pull him in hugging him tightly inhaling the sweet smell of Honey body wash and his Plastic perfume. 

"And I love you. You're my beautiful egg and no one will hurt you ever again. Including me."