Bianca... ;-;

Biancas POV

Taking the tape measure that was around my neck and throwing it aside I strode quickly into my bedroom as I dial Pat.

"Hello?" The confusion sounded through here voice as it was still pretty early there. About 9am ish.

"Hello is this Pat? Brian's mom?" I ask as my hands grab a random bag before I open my wardrobe.

"Yes it is. Who's asking?" Pat asked worriedly.

"My name is Roy. I'm a queen from drag race. A different season though." I say pulling out a few changes of clothes and dropping them into the bag. "We have a problem that you deserve to know about. You know how Trixie and Katya are Dating?"

"Yes."

"Well Trixie found him outside this morning and he had relapsed. Apparently for a while now."

"Oh god. He hasn't overdosed has he." Panic was in her voice.

"No. My main problem is that Trixie leaves for Kentucky today and is going away for business for a while immediately after that and he can't cancel."

"Oh dear. I should come to LA."

"Yes. Can I offer to pay for your ticket. Because we need you." I stopped talking to wipe a tear. "I'm sorry. I promised that I'd watch him. I don't understand how I missed all of the signs."
I continued tears clouding my vision. How did we let this happen.

Soon everything was sorted and I was driving to the house where the Brians live. Admittedly I sped. I was worried.

"I promised and I failed."