Chapter Seven:

I sighed waiting up knowing today we had to do another Magcon and I was totally okay with it. My hair was everywhere and instead of brushing it I just pulled it up not feeling like dealing with it today. I walked downstairs to see Conner and Ricky up and in the kitchen. Ricky smiled at me and handed me a bowl. "Thanks Ricky." I said he nodded and continued eating his frosted flacks. I pour Lucky Charms into my bowl and then my coconut almond milk after putting the two away Ricky handed me a spoon I thanked him once again and sat down beside Ricky and across from Conner. I crosse my legs and had a nice conversation with Ricky. "So what songs are you singing today?" Ricky asked "I was gonna do some Simple Plan." I smiled they were my favorite band and as cliche as it may sound they saved me.

You see for a while I was living on the streets. I mean I left home when I was 15. I couldn't get a job and I certainly couldn't by a house. I lived on the streets for about a year. And what I saw was terrifying. Guys raping girls some were too drunk to do anything about it. Drug deals gone horrible and always ended in death. LA wasn't the happiest place at nighttime. In fact it's scary as shit. It was Ricky who had saved me. We were just 16 and he happened to run into me and instead of walking away like most people he helped me. He took me in and ever since I couldn't thank him enough. I looked over at Ricky. He was the only one who knew of what happened to me. He hasn't told anyone and for that I was extremely grateful. Ricky looked at me and smiled. He reached over and grabbed my hand as if saying things are better now. "Ricky we need a best friends day. We haven't had one in a while." I said taking another bite of my Lucky Charms. He smiled "Okay today after Magcon. It'll be just you and me." He smiled as did I. "Sounds like a plan." I smiled forgetting Conner was there. Forgetting every problem I had. Once I was finished I put my bowl away as Kian and Jc walked down. "Morning boys." I said they smiled happily and got there cereal or waffles. Wishbone came over to me and I of course picked him up "Hey wishbone, I haven't seen you in quiet sometime." I said he locked my face and I smiled.

After talking to everyone but Conner I walked upstairs to get ready texting Carter. I put my phone down and grabbed my black shorts. They were sorta like the shorts you where to bed but not. I put on my red muscle tank top and did my make up with winged eyeliner on the top and some pencil eyeliner on the bottom and my rust red colored lipstick. I left my hair up and put on my black knee high socks and my boots smiling at my outfit. I grabbed my phone and opened my door hearing the Magcon boys coming in. Carter looked over at me and smiled and hugged me "Hey there gorgeous." I smiled at him "Hey there beautiful." I winked and he flipped his nonexistent hair I laughed at him and Nash picked me up "Scarlett!" Nash yelled I laughed "Nash!" I mocked "I missed you!" He yelled whining I laughed "Well you don't have to anymore I am here." I said he put me down and Cameron hugged me "Hey Phoenix." He winked I laughed as he called me by my middle name "Hey there Dallas." Jack and Jack gave me big smiles and hugged me and Taylor well he threw me over his shoulder and ran away screaming She's now mine. As Matt ran after Taylor and I.

After a while of goofing off, getting thrown around by each of the guys and horrible singing we were off to Magcon. Matt, Ricky, Carter, Jack G, Jc and Taylor were in my car and the rest of the boys rode with Kian. Like always. I played some of my music that most people wouldn't believe I listened to. Like for example. Lolly. Played it and blasted it. We soon arrived at Magcon and again I was getting glares probably most glares than yesterday. Probably because this time Carter held my hand. Conner looked really jealous but it was his lost. I mean he pretty much played me.

After a while of being split up from my boys I found Carter he smiled at me and waved me over. I had an hour left before I had to go on stage. "Hey gorgeous." He smiled and kissed my cheek "Hey beautiful." I winked as another fan came up surprisingly she wanted a picture with me instead of Carter I stuck my tongue out at him and took a picture with the girl "I'm your biggest fan!" She said I smiled "Really?" I asked she nodded "Your my role model and you inspired me to do what I love doing." She said I smiled and hugged her again "What's your name?" I asked "Chrissy." She said I smiled "Well Chrissy I don't usually do this to strangers let alone fans but I trust you. If you ever need to talk or anything call me okay?" I said she nodded her head as I exchanged numbers with her she smiled at me and I hugged her again. When she walked away I could tell she was going to cry I felt bad. "Well aren't you just nice." Carter winked "Why of course I am. Didn't you know. I mean I am talking to you." He looked shocked as I winked I got up and was about to walk away when I heard someone call me a bitch. "Excuse me." I said as I turned Carter heard it too and by the look on his face id say he was pissed. "I said bitch." it was her. Conners so called girlfriend "Oh really. And how so?" I questioned she rolled her eyes not saying a word "Exactly. You don't know me." I said and walked towards the stage Carter followed me.