Chapter Nineteen

Screaming, that's all I could do, all I could think to do. There was so much blood everywhere. One of the guys moved over to me, Kian was about to get up and stand in front of me to protect me but the other masked man shot the floor next to him making me scream louder. "Nobody move, and nobody gets hurt." The guy coming towards me said. My eyes flashed over to Conners and he looked worried, scared even. But as he looked at me his eyes were panicky. I was bleeding everywhere. Finally the guy reached me holding out a blindfold and tying it tightly around me, he then I guess got some rope and tied my hands together behind me before grabbing onto my arm tightly pulling me out. "What are you doing with her? Where are you taking her?!" Screamed Jc who sounded like he was crying. "Don't worry about it." Was all the guy said. I tried to get away but my arm was hurting so bad from the wound. "Conner! Help me please!" I screamed out crying "Don't you dare move pretty boy." The other guy said. "Let's take her." The guy holding me pushed me out making me fall to the ground I screamed out in pain. Suddenly everything stopped, there was a gun shot "Not my daughter you dick." A voice screamed out. I felt someone grab me taking the blindfold off. That's when it happened. I blacked out.

I couldn't move. I couldn't open my eyes or even make a noise. People were around me. I know that, there was a lot of crying and people were holding onto whatever they could hold. "It's my fault, it's all my fault." Someone cried "I could've stopped it. I could've saved her." They cried louder. "It's not your fault bro, we didn't know it was going to happen. It's our fault for not locking and bolting the doors like we usually do." Another voice said reassuringly. The door opened "Has she woken up yet?" A raspy voice said "No. Not once." Some other voice said I heard someone cry. "It'll be okay. She'll be okay. She has to be." Another voice said. I started to regain feeling and tried to open my eyes. And when I did I was so relived. Around me was Jc, Ricky, Kian, Trevor, Sam and Conner. Holding my hands were Kian and Conner and then around person. Sitting at the foot of my bed was someone I hadn't seen in so long. My father. I screamed out wishing I could run up to him, wishing he could hug me. "Daddy?" I asked he nodded and got up Kian moved out the way and smiled a little bit. My father hugged me tightly not letting go.

The doctor told me I couldn't leave, I had to stay there for 3 more nights because of my gunshot wound. That night as I laid in bed I was alone for the first time since I woke up, I was feeling panicky. My door opened and my nurse checked on me the last time for tonight, but something was off about her. She wasn't the same nurse I had before. She reminded me of someone I used to know. My mother. She had the same brown hair that was curly and the same shape face, and that sinister smile my mother always wore when she looked at me. "Open your mouth." She said I was hesitant at first. But maybe I was just seeing things. There's no way my mother could figure out where I was. She doesn't know what YouTube is let alone work a computer. She didn't know people who knew me. I opened my mouth as she took my temperature. "Your really pretty with pink hair." The nurse told me I smiled as best as I could. "Not very many people can pull off pink hair." I nodded my head in response. She took out the thermometer and smiled "Your normal." Was all she said. She fluffed out my pillows and grabbed more blankets in case I needed them. I couldn't shake the bad feeling I had. Something bad was going to happen, worse then what just happened. I can feel it. And I can't run from it. Someone's out to get me.