All about

Joe Braven( Jason Momoa), had just survived the challenge at his cabin. Stephanie Braven ( Jill Wagner), is pregnant.  Mother of daughter,  Charlotte, called "Charlie ",  Grandpa Braven,  his belly slit open, like a fish, clung to life.  He made to a Seattle hospital, Saint Jerome's.  Joe was treated for his ankle injury.  Things started to return to normal, when Joe's elder siblings, traveled north east with their families.  His brother, Jacob, ( John Shea), a sought after plastic surgeon, always inquired about their father,  never too busy, to lend a hand if Joe called.  " Josie", or Josephine, the real estate agent for million dollar plus plus, houses,  couldn't be bothered. (Anne Heche), and the younger brother,  two years older, Joshua Braven, the family legal eagle, ( Thomas Gibson), and his wife,  Abigail (Paget.          ) . Each sibling came up north with their families, Jacob,  wife, Ella (Lisa Brown), their sons, J.B ( Wyatt B&B) and Hank ( Liam B&B), their wives, Sindy ( Kim Matula), and Leah ( Ivy B&B).  Josie and her husband, Brent ( Wiiliam R. Moses), she refused to get pregnant and now wants to try, to keep her husband and her lifestyle.   Abagail, unable to have children, had her puppy/dog,  named "Napoleon ", she too gets a surrogate to please her husband.   The new family is the Kayne Family, Eli or Elijah ( Steven Segal), his wife, Elizabeth, called Lili,  ( Tamara Tunie),  firstborn son, and eldest,  Alexander Christian, martial arts student like his Dad, his twin sister, Eliza Christiana, called "Liza or Lizzie ", also a martial artist,  the third child, a girl, Chrystal Danielle, and the youngest son, Charles Brandon,  age nine.  Abagail's surrogate was Kathleen Beaumont, and Josie's was Lacey Marlowe.

Stephanie was waddling around, four months along, Joe, Lindon and Charlie were ecstatic about the new baby.  Even more so, a new team of doctors was coming up north.  Since her OBGYN, was retiring in a few weeks, this new, younger, more up to date doctor, is a great help.  That huge five bedroom rambler, about a quarter mile was being bought, renovated and enlarged by the current owners, the Kayne family.  A huge rambler guesthouse was built out back in bvb the open field and was large and impressive. 

    Jake and Ella arrived first,  Jake, a reconstructive surgeon and his wife Ella, a pediatrician. J.B. was a surgeon and Hank , an orthopedic surgeon.  Sindy was a nurse, LPN, and Leah, a RN.  Josie and her husband, came next, Brent an attorney, specialty,  adoption and divorce proceedings. Josie is a real estate agent, for a commercial company.  Lastly, Josh and his family arrived.