Merry Christmas/Feliz Navidad

25 December 🌲💒🎅
Everyone up early for Church, Christmas Day Mass.
   The fight to get everyone ready for mass.  Alex in his gun metal slacks, mist gray sweater, AJ in his new suit, short pants of black, white shirt, black tie, white socks and black shoes.  Mandy wore a dress of black and white, stylish and simple.  Grams, wore a dress of deepest blue, simple upswept style, and short boots.  Mom had her hands full.  Chrysti wore a warm dress of off white, and simple white pumps.  C.B, the youngest son, Mom would have to wrestle into suit pants, of deepest chocolate, carmel sweater.  Alex was her back up.  We would meet them at Church.  C.B had a fit, so I brought a Christmas surprise.   I entered with Sonia, in her velvet dress of wine, white tights and leather shoes.  I wore a dress of Holly red, I held a surprise for Mom and Grams.  A yelp, and happy screams. Mom dragged C.B, her eyes widened, as she saw Grams embraced the greatest Christmas gift.  "Elijah Kayne, when did you, get in?" 

   A pleasant family mass, music to lift the spirits, and family breakfast.  We changed, Alex in jeans and a jersey, C.B, like his bro, jeans and jersey, AJ, also. Alex in " Sin City Raiders", C.B in "Philadelphia Eagles ", "A.J in "Baltimore Ravens".   We ladies wore sweat suits, Mom in lavender, Grams in powder blue, Sonia in baby pink, and me in apple green.  Heavy socks, on feet.  Dad tended to the fire, expertly keeping a very curious Sonia at a safe distance.   Dad spied the family's Christmas Cards, a photo card, "Happy Holidays from the Kaynes"  Grams, Mom Mandy on the couch, Dad, Alex, behind, C.B on the floor, Sonia on Gram"s lap, AJ on Mom's.  Chrysti on the arm, I between Dad and Alex.

   We got a special gift from the Braven Family, a summons to court. That was it.  Before I could grab my coat,  the bell rang, Grams began to sing , her anthem.  Chrysti got to the door, and there was Linden, Joe and Charlie Braven.   There were gifts for us.  C.B, a new video game for his PS5, AJ, a new dump truck, Mom and Dad, an oriental print, vivid colors, the martial arts animals, stealth, a snake 🐍, speed, the leopard 🐆, balance was the crane bird 🐦, the tiger 🐅, aggression, brought under the wisdom of the dragon 🐉.  They were touched.  They gave Grams, heavy blanket, warm native American colors.  Alex, a cherry red mandarin shirt.  Chrysti, a "Kate Spade" purse.  Braven handed me, a beautiful Japanese silk robe, of a cherry red, large to hide a machine gun, easily.  He spied,  the legal summons.  Lindon, gave Sonia, her gift, a teddy bear, an heirloom in perfect condition.  Sonia, loved it ❤,  and with big eyes, "Mommy, sing, "fishies in deep boo sea?"  A  smile, lit my face, as I granted my daughter's wish. The summons was forgotten.  The joy, and peace of the season, took over the season.