Prologue

"Well, well, well.. Looks like the little skank woke up for a little more fun," I hear the Devil say as I'm trying to refocus my eyes.

It feels like I've been here for years. My wrists and ankles are raw from trying to break through the ropes. My mouth is as dry a desert and my throat feels like a cactus as a result.

I have lost about 20 pounds since I've been here. My head is pounding and my heart is hurting.

"Why did I ever have to meet you!" I scream as he stares at me from across the room, cigar dangling from his lips.

"We could have been happy, you know," he says after a moment of silence, slowly walking towards me. "I really did love you. It makes me a little sad that it has to end this way. You could of avoided all of this if you hadn't of run away from me like the stupid little bitch that you are."

I glare at him as he blows the last bit of smoke from his lungs and straight into my face, butting the cigar out on my arm as I scream in pain.

"You had to have known that I would find you. That I wouldn't rest until I saw you take your last breath," he growls with  wicked grin on his face.

The last thing I see is his fist flying at my face, before my world turns black and I'm finally left in peace.