two

two.

shush, the killer is
right behind you.

" survive and don't get kill. "

" okay. " seungcheol broke the silence. " who did this prank? it's not really that funny. "

" it's not me! " seungkwan shouted when everyone eyed him. " i would not do these lmao pranks okay. i do only high quality pranks. "

" oh well let's just change the movie. " minghao said and immediately stood up.

" or maybe we can play some games? " jun suggested. " the old yet never die truth or dare game? "

" you said it's old now so we don't play old games. " jihoon had a smirk on his face. " how about we play that wolf killer game. i see it's quite popular these days. "

" ah! i know that game! let me be the game master! " vernon raised his hand excitedly.

" ooh that sounds cool. " hoshi clapped. " let's just forget about the movie and play. "

" alright then. " the others agreed and sat on the floor in a circle with vernon in the middle.

" alright, so i'm the game master. " vernon explained about the game. " basically, i will be choosing some of you as the wolf a.k.a the killer, two witches since we have a lot of people in the game and also two hunters, then the rest of you will just be citizens. "

" so basically there are 4 roles. wolf, witch, hunter and citizen. " joshua concluded while the other members nodded.

" each night, the wolves will deal between themselves which person they want to kill. then the witch has a chance of saving and a chance of poisoning, but this two chances could only use one time, the hunter's effect will only show out when he is dead. " vernon did another explanation. " and now, close your eyes as i'll pick you all for the roles. "

the other 12 members closed their eyes and silently waiting for vernon to start.

" i'll be picking the wolves first and there will be 4 wolves in total. " vernon said and quietly poked on the chosen member's shoulder.

" next, i'll be choosing 2 witches. " vernon said and did the same thing to the other two members.

" then, the 2 hunters. " vernon said. " last but not least, those whom i did not touch will be the citizen. "

the members opened their eyes while smiling sheepishly at others.

" aey looking at these people's smile makes me think they are the wolves. " seungkwan exclaimed when he caught minghao's sly smile.

" who knows those who looks innocent is the real wolf? " wonwoo replied while eyeing the members around him.

" just a reminder that if all citizens are dead or witches and hunters are dead, the wolves will be the one winning the game. " vernon as the game master grinned.

" so let's officially start now. " vernon said. " it's night time, please close your eyes. " and he motioned the members to close their eyes.

" wolves, please open your eyes. "

" are you sure you want to kill him? " silent. " okay. "

" witch, please open your eyes. " vernon called out the other role. " he, is dead. do you want to save him? " silent. " you have a poison, do you want to use it? " silent as well.

" it's morning time. please open your eyes. " vernon said and everyone opened their eyes while groaning at the sudden light.

" unfortunately, he is dead last night. " vernon said as he pointed at hoshi.

" YAH! i was killed at the first night? and no one is saving me? " hoshi shouted while the others laughed at his reaction.

" victim kwon soonyoung, do you have any words before your death? " vernon giggled and motioned him to start saying something.

" you all better be careful i will see who is the wolf and hunt you down i swear! " hoshi shouted and everyone laughed even hard, especially wonwoo.

" yah jeon wonwoo! you're the wolf right? right???!!! " hoshi screamed.

" what nonsense are you talking about? " wonwoo laughed.

" okay victim kwon soonyoung, you're now dead. you can't say anything already. " vernon said as hoshi pouted and sat properly on his seat.

" it's night time, please close your e- shoot there's a black out. " vernon cursed while the others opened their eyes yet they see nothing because it's pitch black.

" calm down everyone! it's just a black out! " seungcheol shouted as he took out his phone and opened the torch light.

mingyu and jun did the same thing as seungcheol and finally they are managed to see something in the dark.

" guys, what is this? " joshua noticed something on the window. " it seems like hangul alphabet. is it? "

three hangul alphabet were written on the window.

ㄱ ㅅ ㅇ

" what is it? " minghao asked with a confused look. " when was it written up there? "

" i have no idea... " the other members were confused as well.

" there's something else. " mingyu said and pointed to the other window next to it.

the victim.

note
next chap will be up soon
and sorry to do this but there
will be someone dying ;^;
please note that this is only
a fiction so pleae don't treat
it as something serious

anyway thank you for
reading it! :)