apoc. 21

back in apoc. 20..

THE FOUR IDIOTS MIND:

OKAY WHAT THE FYCK JUST HAPPENED?!

present..

THIRD PERSON PO.V

yoongi rested his head on y/n righ shoulder and snake his arm arounfd her waist, shocking the four idiots who just sat there, jaw drop from shocked. Y/n just sigh and pat yoongi head saying "yah? what do u think you're doin' huh?

Making yoongi grunt and just stayed silent, "y-yah hyung! what r u doin' to y/n?" jungkook shout but yoongi didn't reply and they only heard soft snores coming from yoongi himself , making the 5 people facepalm. y/n sigh and look behind them.

"please don't mind us, i'll take care yoongi." she smile and was about to lay yoongi in the corner but hoseok beat her and place his hand on her arm, smilling at her sweetly.

"ah, its okay. I'll take care of him, you go play with the others there." he said and lay yoongi without her response and y/n just shrug and goes back sitting beisde jungkook. they just talk to each other and acted like nothing happened.

|| TIME FLIES ||

Y/N  POV.

The truck stop confusing us, well except for yoongi who's still sleeping. We heard that the door from driver seat open and closed making a 'bang sound' , i look at yoongi  and to my not surprise look. He's still sleeping.. i thought and jump out from the truck like the others not forgetting my pistol and katana, holdin it tightly while attaching my gun into my gun holder in my waist.

"jin-hyung? why did we stop?" Taehyung said, hand in his jeans pocket. I smiled to jimin and he jogged towards me and stand beside me, i look at jin like the others waiting for his response. "Gas." one word and we know what's the problem, some grunt and some just sigh. "so, we need to walk right?" i said bluntly, they nod and goes inside and grab the bags and some weapons while jin said to us..

"where's yoongi?" the 4 of us snickered at his question and we just point it inside the truck, i think jin knew it when we point our fingers inside the truck and massage his temple. "y/n? can you please to wake yoongi's up? we're a little bit busy." when jin said that, 

the 5 other boys whipped their heads with wide eyes. i drop the bag full of biscuits and other foods and answer with an "okay." and smiled at them.

Walking towards the truck and lifting myself to enter, darting my eyes towards yoongi's body who lays there, snoring while i chuckle at the scene in front of me. Dragging my feet towards him, crouching at him and poke his left white cheek. "yoongi, wake up.." i poke again but nothing happened, so i keep poking but all he could do was grunt or stayed still so..i lose my patience.

i stand up and straighten my clothes, and take a deep breath and ready my throat. 

"YAH! TOONGI! WAKE THE HELL UP!!"

With that, he jolted awake from my shout and i heard some footsteps coming towards us but i ignore it and look straight at yoongi with not pleased expression. He growl and stand slowly, "woman? why did you do that?" there's a murderous tone in his voice but that's not shaken me up from fear, i glare at him. "pabo, i keep waking u but u didn't budge. what r u? some stone?asish!" i said annoyed, not knowing the others watching us.

Yoongi sigh in annoyance and look at me, blankly. shocking me what he told me..

 "next time, don't shout to wake me up or else..there's a punishment."

|| END OF APOC. 21 ||

''|| A/N :

GUUUUYS! I JUST CHECKED MY ACCOUNT BUT WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY THAT THIS STORY GOT INTO TOP#24! SO YEAH! I UPDATE 'CAUSE OF MY HAPPINESS AND ASLO FOR U GUYS! WELP! PLEASE READ,SUPPORT AND NEVER FORGET TO VOTE GUYS! IT'LL MAKE ME HAPPY! KAMSAAAA~