『 A43 』

back in A42..

"You pisses me off, if you don't really want to tell me where the hell is the exit. Then i must put you into sleep then, eh?"

with this sentence, makes diego eyes wide from fear.

"and please tell father, that his favorite daughter are going to meet him...just wait.."

present...

AUTHOR'S POV.

shall we take a look where and what the 7 adorable guys are doing?

The guys are still looking and searching where y/n is, not losing hope. Of course they encountered some infected, but not many.

They rest if one of them are tired, eat the remaining food cans. Not giving up for finding y/n.

"Yaaaaa~ its so hot today!" taehyung said loud enough for them to hear. All of them agreed to him silently, jin throw a water bottle to taehyung and tae catches it with ease.

"Drink or else you dehydrate from lack of water." Tae give jin his box smile, "thanks a lot hyung!" jin just wave to him, letting him drink it already.

Yoongi look at his watch, then wipes some sweats from his forehead. where the hell are you, y/n? he said in his mind. Gripping the gun in his hand, looking ahead.

"hey, c'mon let's conti-!"Yoongi was cut off when they heard running footsteps, they all crouch behind those thick bushes.

they all to where the sound comes from, and they saw a black truck, some weird guys with guns and mask on their faces,covering half of their face.

Then, they all look to each other, nodding their heads. jungkook pick a big rock, and throw it to the other direction, and that earn the attention of those weird looking guys.

one bald man, gestures to his men that go to the direction where the rock flew off. The men nods at the bald man, and start walking to where the rock is. Namjoon look at jungkook, giving him a thumbs up.

While jungkook smiles smugly, They count the remaining and it result of 6 mask guys. So namjoon look at them, nodding at them and counting to attack.

1...

they all ready their guns, standing up a little.

2...

Sweats start to gather in their foreheads, cause of nervousness and fear but there's anger, cause they know this weird looking guys, are the one who took y/n

3..!

Yoongi and namjoon loaded their guns loudly, and smirk deadly. The others have the same smirk, but their mind is full of y/n's.

"GO!"

Y/N POV.

i can't move my body, not even my fingers, thumb or what. All i can hear is my ragged breathing. i force my head to turn, but a pain shoot in my neck.

but still, i turn my head in my right. To see diego, laying there out of cold. A smirk goes in my lips. Letting a sigh, and growl from the pain I am feeling right now.

'i need to get out of here, i need to escape..'

i ignore all the pain, and push my self up with the help of my hands. Wincing from the cuts, wounds i received.

i use my knee to help me steady my body. Breathing hard from the force i used, to stand. I bit my bottom lip and push myself, using my knee. I let my body lean on the wall, ignoring the pain in my back when it came contact of the wall.

i put my other hand into my stomach where it had long and deep cut, i push myself and start heading where my dagger is, bending a little to pick it up.

i stand again, but a little dizzy. I shake my head to get rid of the dizziness, but then a cough came.

"Urgh!" i let the blood come out of my mouth onto the floor, then wipe it.

And start walking to find the fucking exit, to get out of here. Wincing from the pain, but still fighting to walk, to get out of this hell hole.

i stop walking when a screeching sound came, i look up and saw a speaker and a cctv in the ceiling. I narrow my eyes, and silently cursing, gripping the dagger hard.

Then the screeching sound stops, then someone clear their throat and with that voice and sentence came. I felt my body tense up, from fear and anger.

"Hello My daughter, how're you? seems like you put them into sleep or should i say... killed them? Anyway, are you escaping again? Yes? very well."

i gritted my teeth, and bite my tongue hard. Tasting the blood. Shouting at him, while looking at the camera looking down at me.

"I know you can hear me, and lemme tell ya this.. YOU CAN'T STOP ME, YOU TORTURE ME IN THIS HELL! IF YOU STOP ME, I SWEAR TO FUCKING SATAN, I'LL KILL YOU AND BURN THIS TORTUROUS BUILDING."

then a booming laugh burst out, wincing at how loud it is. Hissing at the camera, with deadly glare.

" it seems like you forgot who you're talking to, my dear y/n.. I, will not be killed until i destroy this planet,and create something more incredible than this! You cannot stop me, y/n. You know that.. now i must go, Goodluck on finding the exit, my dear.. "

『 AUTHOR'S HERE!

Hey guys! im truly sorry, i know i didn't updated and its been so loongg, yes yes i know its my fault.

But! here is the new chapter! Now, Will y/n find the exit? What happened to the boys? will thyey find where y/n is, and rescue her?

welp! that's all! Anyway, thankyouuuu for waiting, imsorry im such a big idiot for not updating, its just things got messier these past few days, hope u understand my life hehe.