You Pervert!!

V's POV
She Screams. I Think I Scared Her. "I'm Sorry!" "It's Fine," She Said, "Did You Do This?"
"Yeah... Do You Like It...?" "Yeah." She Says. Her Smile Just Lit Up My Whole World It's Gorgeous.

The Next Morning
(Still V's POV)
I wake up and my arms are wrapped around someone's waist. I open my eyes and it Violet Sleeping Peacefully. Oh God! She's Waking Up. I Lay Down Trying To Fake Sleep. "What The Hell!" She Yelled. My Eyes Immediately Open. "You Pervert!!!" She Screams Even Louder While Hitting My Chest. "Let Me Go!!" She Screams. I Let Her Go And She Runs Out Of My Room.

 I Let Her Go And She Runs Out Of My Room

Well... She Hates Me Already...
I Lay Down In Bed Drifting Back Into My Slumber.

Violet's POV
Ugh... He's Such A Fuckin' Pervert...
I Get Dressed And Walk Downstairs And There The Perv Is Again.

"I'm Sorry." He Says.
"Hmph! I'm Going To Go Get Some
Bubble Tea, Wanna Come..." I Felt Bad For Screaming And Hitting Him. "Sure!" He Says With Way More Excitement Then I Was Expecting.

At The Coffee Shop
"VIOLET!!" My BFF Screams.
"Hey Suna My Usual." "Okay And For You....?" She Says.
"Coconut Bubble Tea." V Says. Oh We Got The Same... I look at him and he wraps his arm around my shoulder and whispers in my ear. "I Know You Like Me... But Stop Looking At My Body..." He Smirks "OMG YOUR SUCH A FREAKING PERVERT" I scream.
I Storm Off And Sit At A Table Outside.
I feel someone's arms wrap around my should. "I'm Just Kidding," He Says And Smirks, "For Know."

@"@"@"@"@"@"@"@"@"@"@"@"
Hey~
It's Me Sorry For A Short Chapter I'll Be Posting Every
Other Day xoxo
, jduffey3693