Secrets..?

(Violet And Taehyung Clothes At The Cafe
)
2 Weeks Later
V's POV
"Violet...?" I Say As I Walk Into Her Room, And She Is Wrapping Bandages Around Her Wrist. I Just Stood There Shocked And Then Something Happened........ She Noticed Me There.

Violet's POV
"T-Taehyung...!"
He Came In At The Worst Possible Time...
I Was Cutting My Wrist Because His Mother And My Dad Are Sending Me To A Military School, Because What Taehyung Said. They Said We Are To Close... "Violet..? Are You...?" Taehyung Asked. I Just Looked Down And Cried And Cried. I Don't Know Why I Just Cried.I Needed A Good Cry Though I Haven't Cried Like This Since My Mom Died. "Violet...?" ,Taehyung Says Lifting Up My Chin. "I-I-I d-d-did..", I Say, "I'm So Sorry...".

3 Weeks Later

Taehyung Got Me A Therapist. It's Been Doing Well I've Almost Stopped Cutting My Self Now I Only Do It When I'm Mad ,Or Sad.
Well Me And Taehyung Are Going To The Cafe, And Me And Taehyung Look Like A Bad Ass Power Couple.
"You Go To Military School Tomorrow". Taehyung Said Sadly.
Y-yeah I'll be back in 4 years though so don't worry." I Said.

~• Go Follow My Insta At Jduffey0711)•~
Authors Note:
I'm Sorry Chapters Are Short And It's Taking A While To Post, But I'm Slow And Busy So Get Over It (👈🏻Jk jk)
Welp,
Bye~
Jocelyn