Barbie Forteza

What the fuck is up with that girl?

Like literally what the fuck? everytime I see her on screen in GMA, men are always lining up to get her. *cough, cough* meant to be *cough, cough*

She's not even pretty (sorry not sorry) she's just extremely white?? Like her skin is literally paper, and I'm offended. Why can they for once have someone who has a darker complexion? That's our natural skin color in the Philippines, but why are our actors and actresses eating Glutathione for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

I don't have a problem with improving yourself. If you want to have a plastic surgery, I could barely give a fuck, you do you; but colorism in Philippine television is setting up shallow standards to both young people and adults and it's beginning to take its toll. We need to change this.

Other than that; ate BAKIT KA UMAAKTING? TANGINA BES ang cringy niya umarte pramis.

Sorry for my foul language, but I couldn't be more honest. She tries to copy Kris Aquino from the video I've given above and I just..

Just I don't even know like,

Why?

I love celebrity bluff. I watch it for the knowledge and the fun, but whenever barbie's in there, I just turn the television off before the program even starts.

Ang OA niya lang talaga pramis. The only reason GMA is giving her projects lately kasi wala na silang mga desenteng artista, lahat lumipat na sa ABS-CBN.

And now as if her overreactions aren't enough to piss me off; she was a new series in GMA's primetime titled; Inday will always love you. (Ha, like that would beat my queen's Bagani.)

Una sa lahat ang baho ng title, sino nag come up jan? And second, how do they plan on making the story remarkable? They're literally shovelling through dead clichés and shoving it in from of our faces and calling it art.

Pinanood ko yun kanina for Tekla's appearance (because he's actually funny.) But before I got what I want, I had to painstakingly watch Barbie try to act first and believe me when I say my face was permanently morphed into a cringe. I was physically pained watching her scream and jump around like something absolutely amazing just happened to her even though she just literally arrived from Cebu, I fucking hate this girl.

Now if you like her, I could care less if you want to bend my view of her, but don't bother because it won't change.

Admit it, she's OA. And so is Alex Gonzaga, but this girl takes it on a different level. Widening your eyes and gaping your mouth to make it bigger that we can see your insides isn't comedy.

Rant over.