A Muggles Tale

Nina’s POV

1949

I stop. It’s not like there was anything but as a sixteen year old girl, walking along a dark ally in the middle of night alone makes me feel vulnerable. The air is wet and dull as I hop over the puddles. The dim street lights help guide me to my house door, 27 Pemrous road. I take my wet coat off and hang it up on the metal peg, cold to the touch.

   I hear the train chug by. My mother and father went out for the night, it’s their anniversary after all! I didn’t tell them I was going over to Kelly’s place, but it wasn’t like we were drinking and smoking! We danced around to the record which she’d bought the other day. I haven’t bought a record in ages, I’m saving up for the school prom so all the waitressing I do goes towards that! I go upstairs and slump down on the bed. My curtains are open letting only a little light shine through.

  I shut my eyes but hear talking, it disturbs me. I sit up and rub my tangled hair. Then it goes dark, everything goes dark. I look out the window, not street lamps are on. I stroll over to the back room and look out to the dark and silent train tracks, just a power cut. Then screams come, blood curdling screams.

   “Move” I hear a gruff shout from the street outsidet. I run back to my room, the vision onto the street is blurry but I see flashes of green and red. More screams. I panic and run downstairs.

   “Muggles, you idiots there are muggles.” A woman screams. What the heck are muggles? I open the door and everything vanishes except from a shadowed figure running.

   “Wait” I scream and run after the person, curious about what had just happened. It runes faster around the corner into the alley. I’m panting now, running is definitely not my thing! I turn the corner, nothing.

Nothing

   I face the ally, filled with coldness and darkness.  The figure I was running after was nowhere to be seen. I lean against the crumbly brick wall and turn to walk away when I spot something. Something that reflects the moon light. I reach now and pick up the object which looks like a tiny rifle. But it has no trigger. Instead it has a little clasp which opens the top up, but again nothing. I put it into my pocket as I walk back to my house, thinking to myself, ‘Nothing was right them, whatever happend, I was not suposed to witness.'

A/N

I'd just like to say that my storie is based on the novel of the Harry Potter books however may include some our favourite people! Hint Hint! But this is about what a 'Muggle' has witnessed. More chapters to come! Please leave a comment of what stuff you want in this thank you! E_L_F