Chapter 2, Patience

Chapter 2, Patience

2010

Kia’s POV

Can I tell you how pleased I was to be out of maths class, my teacher is such a creep! She shuffled around the class room looking over everyone’s shoulders and creeping down on their work or other things. She pronounced my name ‘Kye- a’, when your meant to say it ‘Key-a’ even though I told her a billion times. I’m sorry but she babbles on about her degree in Maths but she had to use a calculator to times 20 by 100! 

   “I’m guessing that’s the worst teacher,” I give Jess a shocked look, “and if not then I’ll be out this school before you can say 'end of year test'” I shout this into the nerds face as he walks out of maths and pull a funny face. Jess laughs as we walk off down the corridor.

                                         ~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~

“Kay?” I look up from my work on the working heart to see a lady from reception at the science lab door calling me over. I put my pen down and slip off my stool which was really unconfutable to sit on. She’s a short lady with pretty brown hair in a bob.

   “Its Kia,” I say, just to let her know.

   “Oh sorry, your mum said is as Kay on the phone.” She replies. Phone? Why has my mum called up the school? I follow her down the ghostly corridor in silence. The plain white walls and the whooshing of wind thorough the bottom of the doors gives me a chill even though I know this school is full of screaming children.

   We get to the office,

   “She wants to speak to you,” I take the phone from her.

   “Mum?” I ask down the phone.

   “Kia love, I want you to come to the care home straight after school,” she continues with a muffles voice, “ Use the money I gave you for lunch on the bus fare, you had a good breakfast.”

   “What? Mum I need lunch, I’ll walk. Anyway, why do I need to come to the home?”

   “Gran wants to see you, she seems very obsessed about it. She continuously said she had to give you something. Look Honey, I’v got to go now, see you later,” and with that she hung up before I could get a word in edge ways.

                                        ~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~

The bell goes and I rush to stuff my books, pencil case, diary and revision guide in my bag. I sling my bag around me and shuffle down the slow moving corridor of children taking their time.  I did get myself lunch, I’ll just have to speed walk! I am literally the first to leave the school gates,

   “Eger to leave I see,” I look to see that despicable maths teacher chuckling away. I shoot her a look before hurrying off.

A/N:

I just wanted to say that i'm a bit slow with uploading but i will finish this story! Its had over 100 veiws, YAY! Im so happy! Thank you,

E_L_F