Chapter~3~ Partition

Bahja POV

So right know im thinking of a plan to get back at Jacob for stealing my man's heart away, and i got the perfect idea of a plan, i just gotta make a quick call.

Bahja: Hello...yea, he's gonna be at that party tonight..i don't care if you get lock up.. you wanna see your kids right....so get Jacob drunk so you can rape is little ass... and make sure Bre can get Chresanto away long enough so can get the job done, please don't bring back bad news or things will happen to your kids..bye.
[POV OVER]

Jacob POV

So its around 8:00pm and Chresanto ass is sleep with his mouth open on the couch, so i gotta get his ass back i go in the kitchen and get hot sauce, but then i find red peper sauce ooh, his ass is gonna get it, you know what im not gonna do that do that him his ass is luck.
Then the impossible happens two little people pop up on my shoulders.

Evil Jacob: Do it remember in in 5grade when he glued you to the seat.

Good Jacob: Jacob don't do it, if anything do it to Bahja when she comes to sleep over.

Evil Jacob: Fuck it do it to both of them because i hate them.

Good Jacob: No Jacob only Bahja because she has 2 dollar discount weave and not to mention it is a jungle in that shit.

Jacob: Will you two shut up.(flicks them away)

Jacob walks over to the couch and pulls Chresanto off, and Chresanto hits his head and starts laughing.

Jacob: Thats what you get punk, now get your ass up and get in the shower, and put on some clothes.

Chresanto trips Jacob and Jacob falls on Chresanto laps and they laugh, till they stop and get that awkward silence and Chresanto starts to lean in on Jacob and says.

Chresanto: Jacob you what i really want to do.

Jacob: What(omg is this really happen).

Chresanto: I wanna get in the shower.(close to Jacob lips)

Chresanto gets up and runs upstairs to his room and gets in the shower, leaveing Jacob in shock.

Jacob: This asshole did not just get me hot and bothered.

Evil Jacob: Told you to do it.

Jacob: Next time i will.(Gets up and runs into his and slips off his sleep wear and gets in the shower and bathes his smooth carmel skin for at least 30 mins because Jacob is a clean freak when it comes to his skin and room.

8:30pm

Chresanto hops out the shower and lotions his self with cool breeze scented lotion, then puts on a fresh pair of boxers and a new white T~shirt, next Chresanto puts on a pair of black jean and the gamma blue jordans to complete his outfit.Jacob puts on a pair of cheetah print toms with cream booty shorts(not showing to much ass)with black shit that has his name on it with his back out.Jacob sprays himself with cotton candy spray, then go's in the bath and flat irons his hair and puts up in a bun and meets Chresanto downstair.

Chresanto: Damn are you going to a party or a date.

Jacob: Shutup and lets go.

Jacob and Chresanto walk out to Chresanto navy blue BMW he got for Christmas this year.Jacob and Chresanto drive off and listening to Usher love in this club