Someone out there... Is like me...

-Elsa's POV-
After everyone had went to sleep, my sister Anna and I would go to an empty room the place to play.

We went to the room and Anna asked me to make a snowflake. I made it for her and she was so happy and excited. I soon made a stream of frost in my hands letting it spread all around the room making snow.

The both of us built a snowman together. Anna wanted me to catch her as I made pillars of snow she can jump on.

She jumped on them as I made them, but she was going to fast...

"Try and catch me if you can Elsa!," she smiled jumping gracefully.

"Wait Anna! Slow down!," I said trying to keep up.

Then it happened...

She was in the air and I accidentally struck her in the head with my icy power... Her body fell onto the white snow...

I ran to her holding her in my arms," Anna? Anna?! Mom! Dad!."

They heard my cries and entered the empty room now filled with snow. Both of our parents looked around shocked at how I used my powers.

My dad took Anna and touched her head," She's freezing, we have to go."

I soon got nervous and scared, I felt my power take over and make the room get filled with spicky icicles.

My mother took me and put my coat on, we all headed out to the woods. We went to a field surrounded by rock walls. Big rocks were scattered all over the place.

"Please! help us, my daughter has been struck by ice!," My father cried.

Soon the rocks rolled toward us making us huddle closer. They all unrolled into creatures, trolls I think.

All of them looked at us and got closer to seethe problem. A few seconds later the leader, or chief came forward.

"Lets take a look," my father knelt down still holding Anna in his arms.

The chief examined her and his eyes widened," Im afraid we are going to have to erase her memories of Elsa having powers... We are very lucky that she wasn't struck in the heart."

The troll showed us memories of Anna and I playing with my powers. They all changed into something's different. Her memories it all turned into winter, forgetting my powers ever excited to her.

I saddened as they all went away. After everything was done, we went back to the palace. I had to sleep in a different room from Anna now. It was risky to sleep in the same room with her not knowing I had powers.

They moved my bed and items into a different room. I was sad and began to cry. I laid on my bed as my parents closed the door. Tears streamed down my face.

Then I heard my window open, I looked up seeing a man with white hair, pale skin and light icy blue eyes. He was wearing a dark blue hoodie with a little ice on it, brown pants with strings wrapping around the ripped part at the bottom of his legs near his ankles and he was bare footed.

Fear had crossed my face as he stepped closer," Hey princess."

I backed up until I hit the wall," w-who are you?... mom... dad!."

"Hey calm down, I'm not going to hurt you. Im Jack Frost, who are you?," he smiled at me.

I hesitated for a minute,"ummm... Elsa sir."

He explained to me who he was and his powers, we were so similar. A smile crossed my face and happiness filled me.

I grabbed his hand," C-can we be friends Jack?."

"Of course we can Snowflake, I mean Elsa."

I smiled and yawned. He carried me to my bed laying me down and tucking me in.

"Goodnight Snowflake, may I come back soon to see you?,"he asked.

I nodded," Of course, Jack!," I giggled before slowly falling asleep.

Now I know someone out there... is like me! I'm so happy that Jack came to visit me...